Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does the Scorpion use?

What does the Scorpion use?

Anybody know what the Scorpion uses or recommends for electrolyte? Or any details at all about the system?

good luck finding anything out about their H2go technology that ronn motors uses in the scorpian. apparantly it uses no electrolyite, plan old tap water. what makes their system different is they use a computer that piggybacks to the cars existing computer and injects the hho directly into the combustion chamber. it injects just the right amount at the perfect time depending on engine load. there's only one dealer in the US that will install this system. they're called check engine out of tampa florida. its not cheap though, about $3,500 bucks. i've spent hours researching the system and can't find out any details.

So it's kinda like direct injection? So they are seriously pressurizing the hho to get it into the chamber then. Instead of a vacuum draw. That's interesting.

yes that's my guess too. i'm not sure if they use separate injectors or modify the existing injectors. H2GOTM System Field Trial
    Thursday, 02 July 2009 00:00
    AUSTIN, TX--(Marketwire) - Ronn Motor Company, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: RNNM) announced today that the H2GO™ computerized test results data for the GM powered 2009 Acadia is now available.
    The 2009 Acadia, selected by Enterprise Rent-A-Car, was tested in preparation for their upcoming H2GO™ field trial to begin later this month. The chassis Dyno testing has proven successful and it is much anticipated that the real-time field trial will easily duplicate these impressive results.
    The results can be viewed on Ronn Motors website at http://www.ronnmotors.com/h2go. Testing was accomplished utilizing Ronn Motors top-of-the-line "Mustang" chassis Dyno, equipped with five gas emission analyzers, as well as diesel emission test systems.
    Ronn Maxwell, CEO of Ronn Motors, stated, "Even though we thoroughly understand the technology and know its capabilities, we are pleased and excited that we continue to achieve such consistent and impressive results across the board, including with the most recent engine design available from GM, in its 2009 Acadia. H2GO™ continues to meet the standard of excellence we have set for our automobile and our Company. The H2GO™ programmable computerized controller is built to military specs (ie. the F-18 jet fighter). As with military aircraft electronics, our H2GO™ electronic controller is potted with military spec epoxy which prevents theft of the proprietary and secret electronic components. It is also protected against failure resulting from vibration, fire, dirt and can even be run under water."
    During the extensive research and testing, Ronn Motors has programmed the controller for optimized emission reduction performance. This occurs when fuel savings are in the 10-22% range. Depending on a number of variables, emission reduction will be as high as 90%. With the programmable chip, Ronn Motors can optimize operation under variable speeds and engine loads. Higher fuel efficiency results can easily be achieved and demonstrated; however, emission reduction improvements would be unnecessarily sacrificed.
    As in previous H2GO™ testing, the control electronics were adjusted to provide an optimal balance of mileage gains and emission reduction for the GM powered 2009 Acadia.
    The amount of CO2 produced by an engine is directly related to the amount of fuel burned. Hence, a 20% improvement in fuel economy provides a 20% reduction in CO2 emissions. Initial test results indicate CO2 reduction and mileage increase anywhere from 8% to 38%. Re-tuning the electronics for production units should enhance these numbers and deliver an improvement in the range of 15% to 42%.
    Hydrocarbon emissions were reduced an average of 51.46%, ranging from 40% to 72.73% depending on speed. Adjusting & re-tuning the electronics for production units would improve average HC emission reduction an additional 15% to 20%.
    Due to time limitations with the test vehicle, results for NOx reduction were erratic and incomplete. Based on prior testing, expectations are that production H2GO™ units will provide NOx reductions in the 50% range or higher.
    Ronn Motors will be updating test results on a continual basis, as more engine types are added.
    Headquartered in Horseshoe Bay, Texas, Ronn Motor Company, Inc. is a design and manufacturing company focused on the leading edge engineering of environmentally friendly, finely built premium automobiles and technology. These systems include Hydrogen Fuel, Fuel cells, and Plug in-electrics. These features, coupled with RMC's core values of a strong sense of ethics, environmental sensitivity and premium quality, positions the Company as one of the new leaders in an automotive industry transitioning toward fuel efficiency. For more information, please visit www.ronnmotors.com.

Quote Originally Posted by oicu812 View Post
    good luck finding anything out about their H2go technology that ronn motors uses in the scorpian. apparantly it uses no electrolyite, plan old tap water. what makes their system different is they use a computer that piggybacks to the cars existing computer and injects the hho directly into the combustion chamber. it injects just the right amount at the perfect time depending on engine load. there's only one dealer in the US that will install this system. they're called check engine out of tampa florida. its not cheap though, about $3,500 bucks. i've spent hours researching the system and can't find out any details.
    I'm fairly certain the add on "H2GO systems" are introducing HHO the standard method (air intake). Its hard for me to see how anybody could do a direct combustion chamber injection HHO system for $3500. Like you say it hard to find any real info on there systems. Their market seems to be large fleet vehicle's.

The Scorpion car may be a different mater.

I think "injects the hho directly into the combustion chamber" is a figure of speech they may use for general public (non tech types) Just a hunch

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post
    I'm fairly certain the add on "H2GO systems" are introducing HHO the standard method (air intake). Its hard for me to see how anybody could do a direct combustion chamber injection HHO system for $3500. Like you say it hard to find any real info on there systems. Their market seems to be large fleet vehicle's.

The Scorpion car may be a different mater.

I think "injects the hho directly into the combustion chamber" is a figure of speech they may use for general public (non tech types) Just a hunch
    you may be right they're very vauge about the injection point, but I don't think its at the air inlet. I wish I knew someone in the tampa bay area that could check this out. apparantly China is very intrested in this technology.

Quote Originally Posted by oicu812 View Post
    I was actually going to try a similar method of my own. Im trying to start a business and i was looking at a 2004 Dodge Ram 4 door 4x4 HEMI. with a dry cell and (my installer actually tunes the ecu and has had his 97 tahoe 4x4 for a year and it gets 35mpg) and dodge's patent on the hemi has an air intake for every cylinder. The hydrogen is burnt most efficiently when it is introduced closer to the cumbustion chamber. i was going to try to have 8 seperate entry points. which may be slightly easier given the design to the intake manifold. theres no telling how many mpg i could have been getting. unfortunatly the guy wanted to keep it but im still looking for a hemi just like it.

Quote Originally Posted by more4steve2000 View Post
    I was actually going to try a similar method of my own. Im trying to start a business and i was looking at a 2004 Dodge Ram 4 door 4x4 HEMI. with a dry cell and (my installer actually tunes the ecu and has had his 97 tahoe 4x4 for a year and it gets 35mpg) and dodge's patent on the hemi has an air intake for every cylinder. The hydrogen is burnt most efficiently when it is introduced closer to the cumbustion chamber. i was going to try to have 8 seperate entry points. which may be slightly easier given the design to the intake manifold. theres no telling how many mpg i could have been getting. unfortunatly the guy wanted to keep it but im still looking for a hemi just like it.
    "The hydrogen is burnt most efficiently when it is introduced closer to the cumbustion chamber."

Ive heard this a few times but never heard any testing to support this idea.

if you have any info on this topic, could you share it???

A thread on this topic here
    http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread.php?t=5201

if i had a great idea to test it lol but im not sure if the amp level makes a difference as to how small the water gets electrolyzed to ? or reduced down to but i was reading up on a company who said that there hydrogen are split into single hydrogen cells and that is was made them more combustible and that they should be introduced to the cylinder as soon as possible so that the moleculse dont start to join which im think and it seems to make sense but the hydrogen would be less combustive. i also had a concern that the closer it is introduced the more efficient but also the hotter it will get which is one of the biggest concern. that would also equivilate to using less hydrogen.

hydrogen is better

enignes are made so that when gasoline is pumped into the cumbustion chamber (cylinder ) the cylinder is moving up compressing the petroleum spray but the cylinder never reaches the top before ignition from the spark plug which is igniting the petroleum that is 3 times slower burning than hydrogen and not to mention its a mist and not a vapor or gas which is naturally more combustible ( thats why i have a fuel warmer in my design). also look at the hydrogen torches they burn super hot and the hydrogen is pumped out pretty freakin quick. this goes back to another post i submit on dutchman enterprises and there electrical arch that broke fluids down to there molecular structure which is almost all combustable or at least burnable. something else many people have to remember is that cumbustion engines are insufficient. we dont need oil we just tend to redesign and improve on what is common to us and now were moving on to the energy revolution

on advancedhydrosystems.com i think they have a video which they advertise with the guy puts a lighter to the top of a water bottle that has a hydrogen line running to it. it sounded like a gun shot and that was "fresh hydrogen" straight from the electrolyzer that had a pump which im not sure if the pump added psi and increased hh 02 production or not.