Thread: Beginner, general information, educational thread

hydro Guest

Beginner, general information, educational thread

I’m new to the forum and HHO Fuel cells and I think it would be great if experienced forum members could start an all in one information source to help educate and promote this technology.

Possible things that could be covered:

HHO Cells
    -Cell operation.
    -Cell types and design.
    -General precautions.
    -PWM's.
    -HHO chemical properties.

HHO and Cars
    -Internal combustion engines and HHO interactions.
    -The effects of engine size, displacement and system configuration.
    -HHO engine system setup and operation.
    -HHO engine system precautions and safety features.

What do you guys think? Please feel free to add suggestions and information.

Ronjinsan Guest
    Wow yeah....thats a lot of info. A forum is a discussion area for a particular subject to a group of people. I would think this sort of knowledge base is well covered by Google but I agree it would be nice for learners to benefit from group experience. How would you suggest we implement this sort of thing Hydro? All the best!

hydro Guest
    I think members that have specific knowledge can start adding sections at a time.

Ronjinsan Guest
    Well there you go, I started a new one today! Its very informative too, so reading the article will give new people a starting place to understanding fuel! All the best

wingnut Guest
    So, how about using aluminum for the generator? 1/4" angel?

Aluminum

Aluminum is no good to use especially if your going to use NaOH or Caaustic Soda or Lye.

wingnut Guest
    WHY is that?

Ronjinsan Guest
    Cos it melts away very quickly, contaminates the water as well....not a good idea!

Aluminum and Lye, Caustic soda or sodium hydroxide will chemically react with each other. The aluminum will be eaten and the electrolyte will be nuetralized