if still have it all give a call or best better #910 547 8550 RAUL

Quote Originally Posted by jriggs_18 View Post
Okay, Im putting all of the HHO stuff Ive accumulated since I started this venture well over a year ago. I have tons of 316L plates in a couple of thicknesses, however most of my plates have 2 holes drilled in them for dry cell circulation, I also have a bunch of SS end plates with welded on 1/2 elbows. I also have EPDM gasket material available and enough precut gaskets and plates to make eight 13 plate dry cells. I also have a couple of ZFF CCPWMs available that were never used. I have one cell that is still put together and is a 36 plate monster dry cell, I also have a fliter and pump setup that I am willing to sell. I have a brand new custom made SS box with a bolt on lid and a welded SS fitting in the top of the lid. Right now it has a cell that I started to assemble but never finished, I have an assortment of PVC bubblers as well as a nice SS bubbler with a bolt on flange and lid. I also have a 4" SS section of pipe that is about 8' long. I have a new EFIE for one sensor. I also have much more stuff I am willing to sell, if you need something please message me. Thanks