Thread: Looking for Scrubber Details

Looking for Scrubber Details

I have been reading a lot about the use of a scrubber to eliminate electrolyte vapor from the final gas. Many have flashback arrestors as well. My plan calls for using several check valves but this scrubber idea looks interesting. What would be used as a filtering agent? I have seen one made out of stainless steel that looks interesting but I would rather make one.

Would anyone have any ideas or plans on making one?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Andy
    HHOSportTrac
    21 Plate 3" X 7" KOH Dry Cell

I have that bubbler/scrubber and it's work like a charm. and i don't thinks that the designer of that bubbler, will give you something, it is part of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by taz2781 View Post
    i don't thinks that the designer of that bubbler, will give you something, it is part of this forum.
    I saw this scrubber on a you tube video and have subsequently found out that it is from hhoconnection. Yes I looked him up & he in fact IS a member here.

Taz, hhoconnection is Mike Shaheen, very nice guy. I had emailed him on you tube about the flashports on his scrubber & he was very helpful with regard to how it's made. I want to say that in my opinion, he definitely is not into HHO for the money. After reseaching the cost of making his scrubber, it seems to me that he is barely covering his time is cost to make them.
    He is an HHO believer and his videos are a must see.
    He has built a portable 12v HHO torch that is awesome! I hope he posts a video of him CUTTING with it !!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Andy
    HHOSportTrac
    21 Plate 3" X 7" KOH Dry Cell