Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: unplugging 02 sensors?

yea i put them back in. i wanted to be able to adjust them as well as the MAP and MAF
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

I checked resistance on my MAF sensor today while idol. it jumped betreew 28 and 29 so I put a 29 resister in its place for now. does anyone think it will work along side unplugging my 02's and only running a efie on my map? how should a tackle this that best tricks my ECM? I jsut dont see why you would need to trick all 3 if you can get two of them to be at level outputs and just control one (ie MAP)

this 08 dodge ECM is uber smart
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

This might be what your lookin for at www.jaycar.com

Hey Mcfugly....
    Did you find that text doc. that I wanted you to read???? I'm serious! Go to the main message board on this site and you will see a post called "ENGINE COMPUTER INTEGRATION" Click it. Then about half way down you will see a post called "DETAILED ENGINE COMPUTER SENSOR TUNING INFO" Click that. Then you will see a link on the first message from "painless" that says " OEM computers.txt. Click it and read the info there. Its some really good stuff!! It will help you see whats going on. then decide what to do. Good Luck!!

thanks. yea i read it. It gives a good insight on what i need to do. I think Ill go ahead and put resisters on my 02 and MAF for 14.7:1 readings so i dont get a check engine light and make something to control my BARO which i think is part of my MAP and I also want to control my Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor(ECT). I also want to get an exhaust temp gauge so i dont over do it.
    www.hhounderground.com