Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: ZeroHydro Fuel or Volo

latest FS2 update. i ran 170 miles with hho on and FS2 on and no efie and got 33.3mpg
    With FS2 on and hho off and efie off got 35 mpg Go figure????

Quote Originally Posted by ramcustom View Post
    latest FS2 update. i ran 170 miles with hho on and FS2 on and no efie and got 33.3mpg
    With FS2 on and hho off and efie off got 35 mpg Go figure????
    any idea what your MMW is? if not answer the following questions and ill show ya how to figure it out.
    how many amps?
    how many volts?
    how many LPM?
    are you using a PWM? to control current or electrolyte mixture?
    how is your cell configured?
    enough questions yet?

ya might be puting a bigger draw on your alternator to make your HHO then you are getting from the boost you get from the HHO youre producing.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

i'll have to get back to you later. To many questions,to few answers.

I dont know if you are giving the chip enough time to configure. i Would think you need to resit it if you go from HHO to no HHO

Paul, a installer said about the FS1
    "Remember that Volo states that it can take 100 to 150 miles for this little gadget to start to do its' magic. It can also take around a dozen or so, key off cycles to get the ECU to "learn" (where applicable) the new MAP and accept the parameters contained therein."

I could not find where it says that but I'll take his word

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post
    I dont know if you are giving the chip enough time to configure. i Would think you need to resit it if you go from HHO to no HHO

Paul, a installer said about the FS1
    "Remember that Volo states that it can take 100 to 150 miles for this little gadget to start to do its' magic. It can also take around a dozen or so, key off cycles to get the ECU to "learn" (where applicable) the new MAP and accept the parameters contained therein."

I could not find where it says that but I'll take his word

http://pmgen.com/hhoscambusters/index.php?topic=169.0

Paul's Quote from page #1 post #9:
    "I was told that it can take up to 100-150 miles and several Key Off cycles for this new MAP to be "ingrained" into the ECU".
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

Quote Originally Posted by biggy boy View Post
    http://pmgen.com/hhoscambusters/index.php?topic=169.0

Paul's Quote from page #1 post #9:
    "I was told that it can take up to 100-150 miles and several Key Off cycles for this new MAP to be "ingrained" into the ECU".
    Kind of sounds like they are hoping it will just start working and they won't have to deal with it.

jerry-I have a pwm with an analog gauge set at about 15-20amps. It makes about 1 l per minute of HHO. Don't know about the plate conf cause its mounted WAYY under the car and is a pain to get to. I can crank the pwm up and it will go over 25 amps but i think thats to much.

@ram If youre making 1LPM 13.8vdc/20amp thats 3.62 MMW
    I think anything over a 5 is good. yours is pretty inefficient. probably why you dont see any gains when its running. It is making enough HHO to help BUT its taking more energy (draw off your engine) to make the HHO then is being put back in the engine to increase efficient. you really need to check your plate config. you might be able to reconfig it to still make 1LPM and use less amps. and get a higher MMW
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by jerrygoldsmith View Post
    Kind of sounds like they are hoping it will just start working and they won't have to deal with it.
    No.

That's not the dealer being quoted. Paul installs HHO units if it does not work he makes no money. He knows what he is talking about.
    FWIW most engine work, mods, chips... requires time for computer to figure it out.

I had to resit my FS2 yesterday because i changed a spark plug (the van was missing) I hit 100 miles on it today. I'm going to start recordig MPG readings tomorrow.

I just put the FS2 in my truck last night.
    So all my other problems were with my system. I get too greedy with my EFIE.
    I drove my truck to work today (24mls round trip.) w/ FS2 and HHO. No EFIE or water inj. Its back to its gas guzzeling self. could watch the guage go down. The FS2 is supposed to take 150 MLS or so to tune itself. I Filled the tank today, So we'll wait and see.
    It sounds like yours is working for you Biggy Boy. Im glad. I was beginning to wounder if this "new and improved " version was going to work??!
    My HHO gen. or the water inj. doesnt run all the time. I set it up so when I let off the gas it stuts off Via a throttle switch. Im woundering is they should be running durring the "programing at start up." I should talk to VOLO.