Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: ZeroHydro Fuel or Volo

Helz, my only reservation with the EFIE is that my ECU is located in the engine compartment. Locating the EFIE in there as well as splicing the ECU wires don't sit well with me. I am gonna mess with the extenders and the FS2 and see what happens.
    2008 Mazda CX-9 GT AWD
    9 plate dry cell, cooler, twin bubbler, Volo FS2

Quote Originally Posted by benben01 View Post
    Helz, my only reservation with the EFIE is that my ECU is located in the engine compartment. Locating the EFIE in there as well as splicing the ECU wires don't sit well with me. I am gonna mess with the extenders and the FS2 and see what happens.
    Thats cool man. Im going to give the 02 sensor efie a shot. keep us posted. you know Ill do the same
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by biggy boy View Post
    I put the FS2 on this morning.
    I'll see how it compares to the FS1 I took off.
    In a week or so I'll know.
    I sure hope it works for you. might make me question its abilitty less. now that I have somewhat of an understanding of what it does I can start messing with my sensors now. I think Im gunna go with that one efie that we both were looking into.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

What if everyone doing this put their info together and we made a table for reference?
    Car type, engine type, HHO cell type and LPM, gadget used (volo, FS2, etc), and results.

Ive already email the main MOD about 2 weeks ago and asked him to put a new topic on the main page for such info. I have yet to get a responce
    www.hhounderground.com

Hey benben01 save yourself some grief and lose the O2s extenders,they don't work and are nothing but a waste of time and good for nothing but setting codes.

If you're not comfortable with splicing into the ECU harness(which neither was I)you can always tap in at the O2 sensor itself.Just make sure to use weatherproof wire connectors that have the heatshrink already on them because the O2 sensor harness wiring is stainless and is a ***** to solder.

After 100 miles with the double O2 extenders, my MPG has gone back up. Without HH0 and running just FS2, my 1/4 tank milage was in the 80s. So far, I am at the 100 mile mark and just shy of the 1/4 tank. A couple of observations...

- With my OBD-2 Scanner hooked up, my O2 sensor readings never held steady with or without HH0. Basically, you can't tell if the HHO had any effects on the sensors. However, these readings were with the FS2 connected. I am going to make a quick disconnect harness for the FS2 and get some more O2 sensor readings with my scan tool and get a baseline.

- Bottomline... In the last 1000 miles.. base as in oem stock.. avg mpg ~17; HHO only 17-18; HHO with FS2 17-18; HHO, FS2, double O2 extenders, 18+ so far.
    2008 Mazda CX-9 GT AWD

After 100 miles with the double O2 extenders, my MPG has gone back up. Without HH0 and running just FS2, my 1/4 tank milage was in the 80s. So far, I am at the 100 mile mark and just shy of the 1/4 tank. A couple of observations...

- With my OBD-2 Scanner hooked up, my O2 sensor readings never held steady with or without HH0. Basically, you can't tell if the HHO had any effects on the sensors. However, these readings were with the FS2 connected. I am going to make a quick disconnect harness for the FS2 and get some more O2 sensor readings with my scan tool and get a baseline.

- Bottomline... In the last 1000 miles.. base as in oem stock.. avg mpg ~17; HHO only 17-18; HHO with FS2 17-18; HHO, FS2, double O2 extenders, 18+ so far.
    cool, I cant wait to see what the 02 sensor reading are without the FS2

HG2. glad your hear posting again.
    www.hhounderground.com

Talk about weirdness.. Just disconncted the ground lead to the FS2.. The data light still flashes by the other 2 leds are off. So that means the FS2 is off right? In any event, the O2 readings are the same.. All over the place from 0.020 to 0.920 volts. Basically same as before. Will disconnect the FS2 altogether tomorrow and see if that changes the O2 readings. FYI, hooked up the scanner to my Mazdaspeed 3 and the O2 voltage was stable @ 0.200 volts.
    2008 Mazda CX-9 GT AWD

what scanner are you using. got a link?
    www.hhounderground.com