Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: ZeroHydro Fuel or Volo

Quote Originally Posted by ramcustom View Post
    check out www.hhogames.com. someone has developed software to download over the internet to your ecu thru the obd2 port. Also something about using gasoline instaed of water to generate HHO. You have to read it.
    I could barely look at that website.... horrible design hurt my eyes trying to navigate there Gas instead of water though?......

#1 that seems like a step backwards..... using Gas for HHO. Sure, it has some Hydrogen there, quite a bit from what I've read. "C6H14" But its still.... kind of a step back in my opinion

#2 If your HHO water system backfires, and somehow goes back past your bubblers and flame arrestors..... all you have is a blown system that will have to be rebuilt.

But imagine that going back to a nice big canister of Gasoline instead of water!!

Did you see the blurb on the FS2?
    they say they will be doing a test at that HHo get together.
    Thanks for the link Dan
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

I have to see the FS2 tests and results. well if they arent just data from the makers of the Volo.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

I was thinking of going to the HHO EXPO in Nov. Anyone ever gone to the earlier ones? Is it worth going?

Quote Originally Posted by ramcustom View Post
    I was thinking of going to the HHO EXPO in Nov. Anyone ever gone to the earlier ones? Is it worth going?
    I wish they had events like that in Canada!
    All we have is snow!!
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

I wish we had one here in Dallas. All we have here are gunshows but im not complaining
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Hey
    The Milivolts was my first idea (0 to 30) but then I happen to measure Ohms and that was 0 to 550. More sensitivity It seem to be pretty consistent. I'm surprised how much temps vary.

can you take a pic of the device youre using or a link to one? Ide like to check it out.
    www.hhounderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by spicerman View Post
    Hey
    The Milivolts was my first idea (0 to 30) but then I happen to measure Ohms and that was 0 to 550. More sensitivity It seem to be pretty consistent. I'm surprised how much temps vary.
    The nice thing about the 0-30 is,
    you can buy a $10 LCD panel to mount in the vehicle it can be used to measure volts, amps temp......
    For temp you could use the Ampmeter setting on the back of the display its looking for milivolts.
    I was looking at them the other day at the electronics components supplier.

Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
    can you take a pic of the device youre using or a link to one? Ide like to check it out.
    https://www.centraltrailer.com/cart/.../2631-3481.jpg