Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: ZeroHydro Fuel or Volo

Been away for a week to do some extensive testing with the following setup on my Mazda CX-9

- Double O2 extenders, HHO, FS2 = no gains to slight loss plus CELs relating to O2 flow rates

- HHO and FS2 = slight gain to unchange

- HHO only = same as above

- FS2 only = same as above

In all the above scenarios, I ran a full tank of gas on each setup. One thing I did notice which was a bit disturbing was that the FS2 was causing the engine to knock at low rpms with load. Once I removed the FS2, knock went away. Guess it's time for a Quad EFIE
    2008 Mazda CX-9 GT AWD
    9 plate dry cell, cooler, twin bubbler, Volo FS2

I dont think you need the quad, Ide go with this one in the link, its $75. but if you feel better controlling all 4 go for it.

http://hhoelectronics.blogspot.com/
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Leaning towards quad because my ECM is tuned for CARB. So there's a good chance that the downstream O2 sensors are part of the fuel delivery equation.
    2008 Mazda CX-9 GT AWD
    9 plate dry cell, cooler, twin bubbler, Volo FS2

cool, better safe the sorry. good luck with it and keep us posted
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Ben Ben01....
    This might be a dumb question but... Did you reset the FS2 before each test?
    I just did my first test with FS2& HHO (1-1.2 LPM) and I want from my usual 17MPG to 22.8MPG (156 miles)
    I just pulled my camper back home today, I hav'nt filled up yet to see but I usually get 7-9 MPG. My engine did sound different this time. It sounded more "throaty" Like when a 4 barrel carb. kicks in I'll let you know. I think its working for me.???!

Have any of you guys with FS2s taken a codes reading on your vehicle?
    I'm not sure weather its the chip or my van that non available codes for cooling and bunch of other stuff.

I think my van is still running in open loop. I have to by a affordable scanner if i can find one.

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post
    Have any of you guys with FS2s taken a codes reading on your vehicle?
    I'm not sure weather its the chip or my van that non available codes for cooling and bunch of other stuff.

I think my van is still running in open loop. I have to by a affordable scanner if i can find one.
    I have the ScanGauge set up in my truck that has the FS2
    It reads codes and all kinds of stuff. It tells me if I'm in open loop or closed, AFR, torque, Hp, air temp,coolant temp, timing, load................................

I have not thrown codes let.
    But I did use it to read codes on my sisters car!

http://www.scangauge.com/

And here is an update from Paul on his FS2 install!!!!

http://pmgen.com/hhoscambusters/index.php?topic=169.50

Glen
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

Thanks Glen

I guess im going to turn my FS2 off and get to the bottom of these codes.

Im going to Order a ProScan OBD II. Laptop scanning program...

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post
    Thanks Glen

I guess im going to turn my FS2 off and get to the bottom of these codes.

Im going to Order a ProScan OBD II. Laptop scanning program...
    Let us know how you make out with the ProScan I was at their site reading about the unit! Looks interesting.
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

Atechguy Guest

Question Volo fs2

OKay i'm still on the fence about this product ,i guess its to soon to say this works for every car that has put it on , has any body put it on a 01 Subaru 2.5L Non Turbo ??