Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ZeroHydro Fuel or Volo

I ordered my Volo fs2 today. Ill have results soon
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
    I ordered my Volo fs2 today. Ill have results soon
    OK it will be interesting to see what the results are.
    Dan the owner suggests an O2 sensor EFIE is not needed for use with the FS1 /2.
    But at another forum I frequent, the one guy that has used several of the FS1 units, states to get more then a 30% increase in mileage improvements with HHO and the FS1, you need to use an digital O2 sensor EFIE he claims to be getting up to 60% improvement.!?!?

It a funny thread, cuz at the beginning of the thread he was dead set against such a device, now thou he uses them for all his HHo installs.
    He even has an expensive software ECU programmer to do custom programs, but it appears he just uses the Volo chips instead now.

Here's the link:
    http://pmgen.com/hhoscambusters/index.php?topic=169.0
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

Cool just got an Email from Dan at Volo he will upgrade the FS1 to a FS2
    Via a credit towards the purchase if I return the FS1.

Glen
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

I got my Zolo FS2. I hooked my 02 sensors back up before I installed it and reset my ECM. Its only 4 wires, 2 of which are power and ground. So its hooked up and Ive filled my gas tank up and will have an update soon. I really wish it would tell us exactly what its doing. If I knew exactly what its doing I would know if I still need a EFIE for my 02's. Im going to send them an email and ask what it does as far as what its soft flashing the ECM with. Im guessing im still going to need an EFIE for my 02's but here hoping I dont. It would be nice to only have this one little device telling my ECM not to richen my fuel ratio and not having to have one for each sensor.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
    I got my Zolo FS2. I hooked my 02 sensors back up before I installed it and reset my ECM. Its only 4 wires, 2 of which are power and ground. So its hooked up and Ive filled my gas tank up and will have an update soon. I really wish it would tell us exactly what its doing. If I knew exactly what its doing I would know if I still need a EFIE for my 02's. Im going to send them an email and ask what it does as far as what its soft flashing the ECM with. Im guessing im still going to need an EFIE for my 02's but here hoping I dont. It would be nice to only have this one little device telling my ECM not to richen my fuel ratio and not having to have one for each sensor.
    The HHO vendors that also sell this FS2 say no O2 efies needed. hope to have mine soon.

I ran it with the Volo FS2 and the HHO on for 100 miles. about 75% highway, 25% city. I got 21 MPG's
    so it is doing something because if I was to run it with the HHO on and the 02's plugged in I would get about 15 MPG's. I may run another 100 miles or so like it is and see if it "learns" a little more as I drive more and then I might run it with the HHO off and see what I get. Ill check back later
    www.hhounderground.com

An HP Tuner program will tell you what the volo is doing at any moment in real time.
    If you can read this, Thank a Teacher!! If you can read this in English, Thank a Soldier!!
    "A Veteran is someone who, at some point in his or her life, wrote out a blank check, payable to the United States of America, for an amount up to and including his life."

Boltazar, do you have or plan on getting a Volo FS2?

Im going to go to my friends garage and have him hook up his tuner and see what its doing. I plan on getting a OBD2 to usb so i can watch what its doing on my laptop as i drive, but that will come later. The zolo FS2 isnt plugged into the OBD2 plug. its tapped into the OBD wires just like the FS1 would be so it leaves the OBD2 plug available which I like. I thought it might plug in but i dont know why I would have thought that being that not all cars have the same ports in the 16 port OBD2 plug populated. durrr
    www.hhounderground.com

Helz, I just sent volo a few questions via e-mail before I buy one. I'd love to know how it changes the tables. Please keep me posted. P
    If you can read this, Thank a Teacher!! If you can read this in English, Thank a Soldier!!
    "A Veteran is someone who, at some point in his or her life, wrote out a blank check, payable to the United States of America, for an amount up to and including his life."

yea so did I about a week ago and have yet to receive a responce.
    www.hhounderground.com