Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ZeroHydro Fuel or Volo

Yes he is slow to reply to Emails, usually takes 2-3 days.
    From my experience he doesn't reply on weekends either.
    But he has replied to all of mine so far.
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

got Volo's email responce. all it said was, leave all you sensors plugged in and your HHO on for it to work correctly.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

I don't mean to sound like a smart ass but what did you ask them?
    If you can read this, Thank a Teacher!! If you can read this in English, Thank a Soldier!!
    "A Veteran is someone who, at some point in his or her life, wrote out a blank check, payable to the United States of America, for an amount up to and including his life."

here is the emal.

RE: installing the FS2Tuesday, September 8, 2009 5:32 PM
    From: "Volo Performance" Add sender to ContactsTo: "'helz mcfugly'" Helz,

You'll need to reconnect these sensors in order for the FS2 to function properly. Then, make sure the HHO generator is powered on and running during calibration. Thanks!

Dan

Sales & Installation

www.VoloPerformance.com

We hope you had a great Labor Day weekend!

Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 9:14 AM
    To: sales@voloperformance.com
    Subject: installing the FS2

as of right now I am running my car with an HHO generator on it and have the 02 sensors unplugged and a 29 amp resister replacing the MAF. I need to know which sensors the Vole chip is compesating for and if it changes timing. should I plug everything back in and reset my ECM and run the car for a few miles so the ECM relearns the car so its back to normal then hook up the FS2 and lastly turn on HHO? or is there another way of going at it? what the best process and what exactly is the Volo doing to the ECM?

Helz
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Does the FS2 work and will it work on all ECM/EFI vehicals?
    Can it be controlled to vary +- MPG gain or is it just set to gain what ever MPG gain is programmed on chip?

It will work on any vehicle that is listed on there drop down selector box at the sellers web site.

No it is not adjustable it comes pre programmed for the vehicle you specify.

http://yhst-19807630266082.stores.ya...hoedition.html

I have the FS1 and have an FS2 on the way.
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

My VOLO FS2 is slowly creeping my MPGs up. Im now getting about 25. I should have my new cell done by the end of next week and it should produce about 2 to 2.5 LPM. which is about right for my 3.5L V6. So at 2k rpms and a 15:1, lets just say the VOLO is puting in there give or take, fuel mixture im taking in 3267 liters of air per minute. so in every combustion stroke im using .000765 of a liter of HHO. so .005% of that 15 is HHO. I think thats plenty enough to increase efficiency. as long as that VOLO is controling my sensors correctly.
    www.hhounderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
    My VOLO FS2 is slowly creeping my MPGs up. Im now getting about 25.
    COOL

Hey Helz did you pull the resistor off your MAF jack and plug it back in?

Glen

yea I sure did. I also reset my ECM and let the VOLO recalibrate.
    www.hhounderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
    yea I sure did. I also reset my ECM and let the VOLO recalibrate.
    OK, thats what I thought.
    Your signature still states you have the resistor in.

Glen