Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clean HHO

Question Clean HHO

I know some of us use a second bubbler, and claims to clean the hho particulates. My question is, is there still gas coming out of the bubbles in the second bubbler? Or without putting a flame to test it, since the vapors are not visible.
    2003 chevy blazer 18-21 city, 25-27 hwy. 36 plate dry cell generator. O2 extender

Quote Originally Posted by gizzy View Post
    I know some of us use a second bubbler, and claims to clean the hho particulates. My question is, is there still gas coming out of the bubbles in the second bubbler? Or without putting a flame to test it, since the vapors are not visible.
    What else would/could it be?

Quote Originally Posted by M34me View Post
    What else would/could it be?
    I been at this a while but, I wonder if it's just air some times. Sorry for being ignorant to the fact.
    2003 chevy blazer 18-21 city, 25-27 hwy. 36 plate dry cell generator. O2 extender

I run two bubblers and yes HHO gas is still coming out the other end.

I been at this a while but, I wonder if it's just air some times. Sorry for being ignorant to the fact.
    There would be no where for the air to come from.

ive had two bubblers and stuck the hose in a 3rd glass of water and the bubbles still sounded like fireworks when i put a flame to them. its all good. has anyone tried one of those moisture removers that air compressors use to remove the water.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
    has anyone tried one of those moisture removers that air compressors use to remove the water.
    No reason why it shouldnt work. Open the bowl and fill it with just enough small glass balls to refit and it should work just like a PCV enhancer

Quote Originally Posted by hhonewbie View Post
    No reason why it shouldnt work. Open the bowl and fill it with just enough small glass balls to refit and it should work just like a PCV enhancer
    One time I used a stainless container and one day went out to start my vehicle and blew that sucker up. luckily the top and bottom blew out. I guess it stored hho hit the ignition and that's all it wrote. I was lucky it didn't do any other damage under the hood.

One time I used a stainless container and one day went out to start my vehicle and blew that sucker up. luckily the top and bottom blew out. I guess it stored hho hit the ignition and that's all it wrote. I was lucky it didn't do any other damage under the hood.
    A flashback arrestor will prevent that

Quote Originally Posted by hhonewbie View Post
    A flashback arrestor will prevent that
    Thanks. I read about those, but not really sure if they really work or not. I'll have to find one here. Thanks again.