Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HHO Calculator

HHO Calculator

I've just finished rebuilding my HHO calculator. You can try it out here:

http://www.nicksrealm.com/HHO/Calculator.html

I've included some instructions which are available from the drop down menu. Let me know what you think.

Nick

Tried to use the calculator but It would not let me input anything in the feilds.
    I looks good thou
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

Hmmm, that's not good, but I just went back and tried it with Internet Explorer 8, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari and it worked just fine in all 4.

Are you sure you were trying to enter data on the "User Input" side and not the "Calculator Output" side?

Maybe you need to have allow Javascript enabled, but I wouldn't think so because it's just basic form fields until you click the "Calculate" button.

Smile

thanks nick... I was able to input the fields and it worked great. its a very usefull tool thank you for your work.

Nice Job Nick!

Great Tool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Andy
    HHOSportTrac
    21 Plate 3" X 7" KOH Dry Cell

Thanks. I try and do what little I can.

Quote Originally Posted by biggy boy View Post
    Tried to use the calculator but It would not let me input anything in the feilds.
    I looks good thou
    Yep, it is doing the same for me also,Cant input info
    And yeah it does look good

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post
    Yep, it is doing the same for me also,Cant input info
    And yeah it does look good
    WEll, crap! I can't, for the life of me, think of a single reason anyone would be having this particular trouble unless it is specific to some browser security setting. There is a chance I was fooling around in the file system, but I don't think so.

If the problem persists after you re-load the page, could you give me a little info on your setup (browser and version, OS and version, etc.)? I'll see if I can track down the problem and get it taken care of.

Oh, and thanks for the compliment.

Lightbulb

Okay, I've tried something just incase it was the method I used to position the tables that was keeping the cursor from focusing on the form fields when clicked.

I've wrapped them in div tags and positioned them that way. It might help some people...I don't know.

It was working for me before with 4 different browsers and it is still working for me in all 4 browsers.

If you guys, that were having trouble, get a chance to try it again, I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,
    Nick

WOW! now that is just awesome man. great work

I have a couple newbie question. what info is it asking for where it askes for seconds, # of cell stacks, and test volume. and on active plate area, do you just want one side of the plate or both? my plates are 6x2.5. would that be 15 or 30 sp inches?

might want to put a legion on there for us hho newbies
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com