Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: HHO/MPG Theory Debate

My check engine light came on this morning for about 15 miles then went off so the Volo must have sent a reading my ECM didnt like there for a minute.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

What no code reader?
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

nope, never got one. Ive always used my friends who owns a mechanic garage. Ill slip by there and see what it says
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
    My check engine light came on this morning for about 15 miles then went off so the Volo must have sent a reading my ECM didnt like there for a minute.
    i used to have the same problem until i started using a AFC, now the AFC keeps the ECU happy so no check engine lights. now on the topic, i had to change my timing belt 1 time because it burst, i didnt check it when i got the car and i didnt know it needed changing. i did my timing by my owner's manual, it simply said turn the 3 main pulleys until all the arrows are pointing up, so thats what i did. first i turn the crank shaft pulley until the little arrow points up and did the same for the other 2 pulleys, then slip the belt on, adjust tension and start it, no problem. i dont know if its that simple for all or most other cars but its that easy for Subaru.

I believe for most vehicles the first cylinder has to be at top dead center on the compression stroke also.
    I think it is possible to have the marking dot/slash on the crank facing up, aligned but still not have the TDC on the first cylinder? need to be careful.
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.