Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Is this It?? Volo FS2

Quote Originally Posted by biggy boy View Post
    No the FS2 doesn't plug into the OBDII port! It comes with splice wire connectors. The type you put the two wires in and squeeze with a pair of pliers. The connector splice punches metal prongs through the wires insulation
    and touches the copper wire, thus joining the wires together.

I have the FS2 and a ScanGauge in my truck!

Glen

My bad biggy. I misread this paragraph from hydrogengarage.

Easy Installation, only 4 wires! Locate the OBD-II port, use the included connectors, or solder and you're done. Connects behind your OBD II connector's wires. You can still use the OBD II plug for any accessory, including the most excellent engine on board monitor, the Scangauge II.

I thought, "included connectors" was referring to an optional OBDll connector that came with the FS2. But it was just referring to the snaps.

My brain not smart sometimes.
    2008 Honda Civic EX

Quote Originally Posted by Texasdriver View Post
    My brain not smart sometimes.
    That's OK!
    Mine nether most of the time LOL
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

Would it improve MPG even more if you were to use 2x FS2 chips in the circuit?

highly unlikely. its soft flashing the ECM with a new MAP, 2 would not hlep
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Just wanted to let you guys know I received my FS2 in the mail today. Looks like they had another software update. The sticker on the box shows
    Model: FS2.1-HHO Firmware: Rev. 5.1
    I'm going to install it today. And drive for a week with the FS2 only. No HHO.

My baseline is 36.16 mpg @ 65mph. I drive 600 miles and use about 1 1/2 tanks of gas everyday six days a week. So it won't take long to get the results.
    2008 Honda Civic EX

good god man. Are you a courier?
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

yeah. i work for a pharmacy.
    2008 Honda Civic EX

Quote Originally Posted by Texasdriver View Post
    yeah. i work for a pharmacy.
    Pharmacy wink wink right.......LOL
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

oh i got ya. youre a drug runner. you should try it in a speed boat down on the mexican border.. wow what a rush. notice the boat in Biggys avitar, hmmm
    www.hhounderground.com

I use the boat for running inexpensive American cigarettes across the border to Canada.
    Ive taking it over the falls six times now In the picture you can see my kids helping me unload the boxes.
    I aways get them to help, that way if the police catch us I just blame it on the kids! LOL