Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Is this It?? Volo FS2

hey hey hey. Drug runner!!? Ok. Who am I kidding? Of course I am. You guys need anything? LOL Actually, I do travel within just miles of the Mexico border. And there's noway back north without going through a check point. Open 24/7. And then, of course, there's the dogs. No chance in hell you're getting past the dogs. I kick myself for not having my camera with me at all times. I could have had a whole scrapbook by now of all the drug busts I've seen. It's still hilarious every time.
    2008 Honda Civic EX

Ok. I've tested the FS2 for two weeks now and have not noticed any increase in fuel mileage. I'm still averaging around 36 mpg driving 65 mph. Now, for the next test, I;m going to install my HHO system and see how it works in conjunction with the FS2. Which is the primary reason I got the FS2.
    2008 Honda Civic EX

Quote Originally Posted by Texasdriver View Post
    Ok. I've tested the FS2 for two weeks now and have not noticed any increase in fuel mileage. I'm still averaging around 36 mpg driving 65 mph. Now, for the next test, I;m going to install my HHO system and see how it works in conjunction with the FS2. Which is the primary reason I got the FS2.
    Yeah mine gave me no improvement ether. But I just started using my ProScan OBD scanner (Awesome tool dont no whwy i waited so long to get it) and found issues with 2 of my O2 sensors. So ill replace the bad o2 sensors before casting final judgement on the FS2.