Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this It?? Volo FS2

Keep us posted Roland on your findings, We need to know whether this device
    really does what others are claiming.

Glen
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

This is the message that I recive from the contact in the Volo Performance store. (danny@voloperformance.com)

The FS1 will work great with your HHO system. If in the future you would like to try the FS2, we offer a trade-up program. Thanks!

Dan

Sales & Installation

www.VoloPerformance.com

FS2 - HHO Edition Now Available!
    This sound good, so we, the ones that had bougth the fs1, have options.

Quote Originally Posted by taz2781 View Post
    This is the message that I recive from the contact in the Volo Performance store. (danny@voloperformance.com)

This sound good, so we, the ones that had bougth the fs1, have options.
    Yes Dan sent me a form to fill out for the credit to go towards a FS2.
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

My first HHo project

I ordered the FS2 on Oct. 14 and a new dry cell. I should have everything in about 2 weeks. I've read all the posts on this subject and it's got me excited about this new device (FS2). Here's what I'm working with. I have a 2008 honda civic (took me 20 minutes to find the OBD ll) with about 280K on it already. Yes, I do a lot of driving. About 15K per month. Don't ask. Anyway. I purchased the FS2 from www.hydrogengarage.com and the fuel cell from www.flotechhho.com It's a cool design. A sealed dry cell sitting in it's own resivor. No need for separate resivor, gravity fed and all that nonsense. I want to try this cell because the new civic has no space under the hood and not too many good spots to mount a resivor in the trunk. As soon as I'm all hooked up I'll let ya'll know my results. Right now I'm averaging 35 mpg stock. One more thing you might be interested in. I'm goning to be using a new electrolyte called NCE (Non-Caustic Electrolyte). You can check it out here. http://www.deitechnology.com/nce.htm

welcome to the forum Texasdriver. Im glad more people are getting the FS2, for myselfish gain because I have one and want to hear its working for others. Mines working great. no nead for any other efie even though I have an efie, I havent hooked it up yet because the FS2 is doing me right. Thats a pretty cool designed e-lyzer. We'e gone full circle. Bath cell to Dry cell to Dry in Bath cell. please keep us posted on your gains.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
    Im glad more people are getting the FS2, for myselfish gain because I have one and want to hear its working for others. Mines working great. no nead for any other efie even though I have an efie, I havent hooked it up yet because the FS2 is doing me right.
    Hey Helz,
    Is the FS2 all its cracked up to be? Can it be adjusted to make custom gains 0-60%? or is it a pre-programed set gain? What % MPG gain are you getting with the FS2? Do you have a PWM with your setup? What amps are you running at?

well I think what its doing, and this is a guess because they refuse to tell more then it takes reading from all sensors and tells the ecm to set a/f and timing, is taking a quick reading from a few of the sensors, not sure which, and soft flashing a MAP setting every 30ish seconds. that map setting might jsut be the same one every time, who knows, or it could really be taking a reading from the 02, MAF, MAP, and other, then flashing the ECM with a MAP that retards the timing and leans the a/f. I ran my 1lpm 13.8vdc/12amps (about a 6MMW) for a while and I got a 6 MPG gain. I started at 19, I put the HHO on and it went down to 14, I added the FS2 and it went up to 25MPG. so its doing somethign right, but in all honesty I think we could get better gains with efie's.

FYI: Im rebuilding my system right now to get 2.5 to 3 LPM. im runnign the FS2 with NO HHO right now and it went back down to 19MPG.
    It works, jsut not sure how good. Ide like to hear from others. one guy had one and it did nothing but I think his cell had a low MMW
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Helz,
    Are you using a PWM with your setup?

yes I am. Its ZFF's version of the CCPWM that has a double mosfet in it for high current.
    www.hhounderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by Texasdriver View Post
    I ordered the FS2 on Oct. 14 and a new dry cell. I should have everything in about 2 weeks. I've read all the posts on this subject and it's got me excited about this new device (FS2). Here's what I'm working with. I have a 2008 honda civic (took me 20 minutes to find the OBD ll) with about 280K on it already. Yes, I do a lot of driving. About 15K per month. Don't ask. Anyway. I purchased the FS2 from www.hydrogengarage.com and the fuel cell from www.flotechhho.com It's a cool design. A sealed dry cell sitting in it's own resivor. No need for separate resivor, gravity fed and all that nonsense. I want to try this cell because the new civic has no space under the hood and not too many good spots to mount a resivor in the trunk. As soon as I'm all hooked up I'll let ya'll know my results. Right now I'm averaging 35 mpg stock. One more thing you might be interested in. I'm goning to be using a new electrolyte called NCE (Non-Caustic Electrolyte). You can check it out here. http://www.deitechnology.com/nce.htm
    The NCE looks very interesting.

Let us no how well it works?

Wondering what it is
    "If you make the mistake of adding the NCE to the water without the power on, your NCE will be neutralized (at least temporarily), so be sure to not to miss the step of powering up your system before adding NCE to the reservoir."