Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this It?? Volo FS2

Did you see the price of the NCE thou!!
    And the shipping charge!!
    I emailed them and asked them to send me the MSDS sheet for the product.
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

notice no one says what this stuff is made of ? could it possibly be a cobalt phosphate type compound, maybe a cobalt nitrate and potasium phosphate mix? that maybe why they want it powered up while adding it. researchers at MIT have been working on this for awhile now. apparantly when power is applied a film of cobalt developes on the positive plates greatly improving the o2 production and releasing the hydrogen ions so it can form on the negative plates. the MIT team are using some expensive electrodes though, ITO (indium tin oxide) for positive and platinum for the negative. I wonder how copper or aluminium would hold up in this type of electrolyite. potasium phosphate will break down to produce a small amount of KOH but its still a 7.0 ph level, basicly ph neutral .

they say it's safe for aluminium! at there web site!
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post
    The NCE looks very interesting.

Let us no how well it works?

Wondering what it is
    "If you make the mistake of adding the NCE to the water without the power on, your NCE will be neutralized (at least temporarily), so be sure to not to miss the step of powering up your system before adding NCE to the reservoir."

I hear ya. I will be fallowing the instructions to a tee. NCE was introduced to me by Dennis Lee on a conference call a few months ago. He does weekly calls with his main mechanics and technician's discussing their HAFC (hydrogen assist fuel cell), and how to make it work properly on different vehicles. NCE is the latest and greatest product they are bringing to market to replace KOH and it's draw backs. I hope to have my HHO system installed in the next two weeks. I will post my results here on the FS2 and the NCE. Also check the testimonial thread for my mileage results.
    2008 Honda Civic EX

just read on another forum that NCE may be just sodium carbonate dissolved in distilled water? its considered slightly caustic, though not as caustic as KOH or NAOH. its used as a ph manager in swimming pools

Quote Originally Posted by oicu812 View Post
    just read on another forum that NCE may be just sodium carbonate dissolved in distilled water? its considered slightly caustic, though not as caustic as KOH or NAOH. its used as a ph manager in swimming pools
    Haha that would be funny if it was just Sodium Carbonate Na2CO3

yeah... can you imagine how much money they're gonna make billing this product as the latest and greatest electrolyite. you can buy 10 pounds of it for $20.00 bucks. from what I understand it does make a decent electrolyite and is a little easier on the anode.

If it is true, Than they should be ashamed of themselves for charging so much!!

Quote Originally Posted by biggy boy View Post
    If it is true, Than they should be ashamed of themselves for charging so much!!
    from what other people are saying these people are shameless out for a quick buck

I do feel like a bit of a tool for paying $30 for this product. But if it works well, then I'll be able to live with it.
    2008 Honda Civic EX