Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HHO Alternative uses

triple88a Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HydroFarmer View Post
    Has anybody out there used HHo gas in a bunsen burner or standing flame application
    i was thinking about it however wouldnt you be concerned with poisoning from the electrolyte you are using? Thats what is changing my mind. I wouldnt want Drano mist on my steak.

next.. how much HHO is needed for let say run a 2 hp lawnmower motor to actually produce the 2hp?

From what i could find much more power goes into actually producing the HHO then you can get out even with an alternator.

A 100% efficient alternator and 2 hp would be able to produce 108 amps. In real life with efficiency losses with 2hp you might be able to get 80 amps out of it at 13.8 volts. Can you make enough HHO with 80 amps to produce enough to feed the lawnmower engine so it can produce 2hp?

So the power source for an inside application, such as a stove or Bunsen burner, would be some sort of battery charger plugged into the wall, to some sort of battery, to the cell? I would like to explore other areas HHO can be used for, but am confused on how to make a practical power source
    1995 Chevy Camaro
    17 MPG base city/highway
    Listening to Van Halen

Quote Originally Posted by VanHalen View Post
    So the power source for an inside application, such as a stove or Bunsen burner, would be some sort of battery charger plugged into the wall, to some sort of battery, to the cell? I would like to explore other areas HHO can be used for, but am confused on how to make a practical power source

computer power supply modded.
    preferably 600 watts or more.
    Come to the Darkside - We have Cookies
    And lots of KOH (16 LBS)

Not currently running HHO.
    I dont run HHO during winter.