The biggest determining factor is that i DONT want to have to play around with the computer, sensors, or anything like that [at least for this early stage of my project]

I want something that will give me the best initial MPG results without having the ecu and map/o2 sensors robbing me of MPG the second i get a gain.

I'm doing this on a STOCK 1994 Saturn SW2 Wagon [Twin Cam], i want your opinions.

so far im thinking doing a hoffman style [it separates the H and O so i can choose to only intake the H] gen but the biggest issue is LOW LPM production, likely around .15-.35/lpm, in which case im considering maybe making TWO of them in series so that i can at least try to get .50-.60/lpm of pure hydrogen.

the other thing is to try a smack booster and just try to turn out as much lpm as possible and hope that it can deal with the sensors and give me at least some MPG gain right off the bat.

i guess another issue is what will have a better overall effect, pure hydrogen, or the HHO mix? i dont care if i get only modest MPG gains initially but i want SOME gains FAST, without having to learn how the ECU works.

thanks for your input!