Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Does injection point of HHO matter????

Does injection point of HHO matter????

Does it make any difference whether we inject HHO closer to the combustion chambers or not????

If you have direct experience with this please state so. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this & sort out whether this is just a rumor or not.

I don't have a very big background in this sort of thing, but I HAVE seen a lot of rumors going around about HHO, as if the people starting the rumors are trying to make HHO more exotic somehow. If anything, it would seem that this rumor SHOULD be the opposite as you want the HHO to be as thoroughly mixed as possible. Adding into the air intake as far upstream as possible would maximize this effect. Just my $0.02.

Quote Originally Posted by Philldpapill View Post
    If anything, it would seem that this rumor SHOULD be the opposite as you want the HHO to be as thoroughly mixed as possible. Adding into the air intake as far upstream as possible would maximize this effect. Just my $0.02.
    Phil i agree with you. This has always been my postion also .

I'm just looking for folks who may have tried comparing the two. And what results they may have seen.

fuel worrior Guest

i,m very very confused

[B]PLEASE PLEASE HELP i,m so confused i bought an hho kit from ebay its got 2 generators how ever i,m so worried as to where to inject the hho i have a mitsubishi pajero shogun in the uk its a 2.8 turbo diesel i,v heard that you should inject before the turbo but some folk on the net are saying it will ignite in the turbo thus destroying it ,can anyone enlighten me PLEASE PLEASE KIND REGARDS STEVE UNITED KINGDOM....

For safety reasons, I'd advise AGAINST using it with any car with a turbo... There is always the risk of ignition of the HHO as it's being produced, but that is typically confined to the bubbler. With a turbo, you will have HHO under pressure... if that ignites...... nice knowing you.

Also, come to think of it, I don't think HHO would work well at all with a turbo. Think about it... you will be subjecting the chamber to a vacuum(or close to it, on the intake side). That's going to pull massive amounts of water vapor.

Bottom line, don't use HHO with a turbo. Also, you need to start your own thread. Hijacking a thread with your own issue isn't nice.

Smile yes it does matter

yes it does matter where you port it. read this http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread.php?t=5328

You're right... It needs to be as well mixed as possible, therefore, as far "upstream" as you can. However, I doubt it makes much difference due to the turbulent nature of the intake system, anyway...

fuel worrior Guest

injection

sorry guys i,m new to forums did not know what to do really did'nt mean to hi jack anyones threads sorry once again wont post anymore

fuel worrier, I didn't mean to put you off... You are more than welcome here! It's just a good idea to keep threads on topic with their subject so that other people can come along and find information more easily... Sorry if that came off as scolding you - no ill will intended.

fuel worrior Guest
    none taken i meant i would;nt do that again you aint put me off