Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Does injection point of HHO matter????

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Philldpapill View Post
    Or, just glaze over Helz's comment.

Also, Richard, "Amp" is not an acronym. It's short for Ampere. Stop capitalizing it. It bugs me, personally, but that isn't as important as the lies you tell.
    personal phill, i dont care about your feelings because you dont care about others eider so i will continue to type it any which way i like as long as people know what i mean. i will type amps AMPs Amps AMP's LOL amp's AmPs LOL you ganna like this one aMP's

cuss phill, tear your hair out LOL Amps will always be AMPS to me. or which ever else way i feel to type it.

this was one of your first posts Richard

, please read my very first post i clearly stated that i wasn't here to sell anything or argue with anybody about anything. simply test what i say and prove it wrong sir.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
    LOL when they do it they will know for themselves.

I'd think richard has some point. It might have some advantages putting hho as close to combustion chamber as possible, because hho is a completely stoichiometric "fuel". Maybe it works the best way when it's least mixed with air.

Anyway, my suggestion is if you have hot wire/film maf, don't EVER place your hho line right before maf. There's a glowing wire which measures the amount of incoming air, and it will most likely get some damage when hho is passing through it. So don't make the same mistake I did, it cost me almost 200 euros...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Mika View Post
    I'd think richard has some point. It might have some advantages putting hho as close to combustion chamber as possible, because hho is a completely stoichiometric "fuel". Maybe it works the best way when it's least mixed with air.

Anyway, my suggestion is if you have hot wire/film maf, don't EVER place your hho line right before maf. There's a glowing wire which measures the amount of incoming air, and it will most likely get some damage when hho is passing through it. So don't make the same mistake I did, it cost me almost 200 euros...
    yes it does work better when it is mixed with less air that's why some people have to hold a flame so close to their bubbles when lighting them. if it didnt lose any power when mixed with more air, then you could just light any of the air around a running generator and it would still be like lighting it right next to the bubbles.

the MAF sensor thing i didn't bother to touch on because alot of people knew about that already, plus i post that you should try to port your HHO as close to the combustion chamber as possible.

simply put, the closer to the flame the stronger the hho will burn.

So don't make the same mistake I did, it cost me almost 200 euros
    Yikes. I have mine right at the mouth of my throttle body, after my MAF. I didnt know it would damage it. Im glad I didnt make that mistake. you might want to make that info a sticky or its own thread because alot are puting it before the MAF.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

ok so now ur going to move it anyways why not connect it to the vacuum?

plan on it. as I stated on the other thread.
    www.hhounderground.com

I dont think putting the HHO inlet to a vacume line is correct either. I may be wrong here but dosen't the vacume decrease as the engine speed increases. This would bring less HHO into the engine at higher RPM, that's when U want more HHO. comments???
    If you can read this, Thank a Teacher!! If you can read this in English, Thank a Soldier!!
    "A Veteran is someone who, at some point in his or her life, wrote out a blank check, payable to the United States of America, for an amount up to and including his life."

Helz time for another avatar got a cat
    If you can read this, Thank a Teacher!! If you can read this in English, Thank a Soldier!!
    "A Veteran is someone who, at some point in his or her life, wrote out a blank check, payable to the United States of America, for an amount up to and including his life."