Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Does injection point of HHO matter????

buster, Do you have a injection hose for each combustion chamber? if so, when you use T's to get 4 hoses, dont all 4 hoses have to be the exact same length, from the single hose, so they all get the same amount of HHO? im not sure how you are doing it but Ide think that if they are just ported in, then the HHO is going to take the shortest rought and youll have more HHO in the clostest chamber and maybe none in the farthest, right?
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
    buster, Do you have a injection hose for each combustion chamber? if so, when you use T's to get 4 hoses, dont all 4 hoses have to be the exact same length, from the single hose, so they all get the same amount of HHO? im not sure how you are doing it but Ide think that if they are just ported in, then the HHO is going to take the shortest rought and youll have more HHO in the clostest chamber and maybe none in the farthest, right?
    You'll have to excuse me as I'm experiencing a 'home made wine' moment, courtesy of a very happy customer....Lol

I think I should have said a 'more direct' injection, ie 'vacuum injection', as I've previously outlined. I considered porting the combustion chamber but decided against it as I like to keep it simple and more in line with what the average customer could practically use, hence Richards system isn't much interest to me, however many MPG it may deliver.

I'm still not sure about the vacuum injection being the main plus, but I'm more certain from my results so far that unadulterated HHO output is a benefit. Don't let it cool or loose it's moisture content.
    Anyone got any pointers as regards water/steam injection designs or ready made kits??

...Also, has anyone got a spare pair of wings, 'cos I swear this Suzuki's just itching to leave terra firma!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Anyone got any pointers as regards water/steam injection designs or ready made kits??
    This guy is selling a portable unit for injection.

http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread....4680#post34680

I priced out a pump at about $100.00 CDN 100 PSI
    $15.00 for the nozzle.
    $15.00 for the storage tank
    $8.00 for a relay
    $22.00 for a pressure switch.....

Not sure what buddy is selling his complete kit for?

Glen
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

I'm still trying to understand the steam idea.....do you think the steam would be cooler than the HHO when it ignites? ie...the steam would help to cool down the cylinder?

I know people in the turbo Buick camps do something like this. They run E-85 gas in their cars, and use methanol direct injection kits to cool the burn down I believe.

What is the octane of E-85 and what would the 'octane' be for HHO. I don't think E-85 gas acts like 85 octane gas, I think it burns hotter and slower....more like 110 octane gas or something like that. I am wondering if a meth injection kit would work wonders on an HHO system.

I think HHO burns hotter but faster, so I'm not sure. That's why you need to change the timing of the engine for HHO setups?

....still no offers on the wings then???
    -Oh well!

I had another fill up today. This is the second since my changes and it's another blinder!!! Total increase above what we used to get around town (27MPG) is now actually 92%!! or 51.85MPG!!!
    I'm very, very confident of the accuracy now,....been doing this a long time and could almost guess it now.
    I've read that the 'stock' MPG is 30 for town, but this is now an 11 year old petrol car and it's got wide low profile tyres with one having a very slow puncture, so our original 27 is more acurately the base figure for me, personally. I don't doubt I could break 100% over stock if I actually tried using some of the techniques people use for MPG competitions. Remember I haven't changed anything else, not even changed the oil in a couple of years even. I just want to keep it as standard as possible for my testing so I know what our installs are or are not actually achieving.
    I'm looking forward to doing a longer run this week to see if I can get above 70MPG.
    (our cousins please remember this is on European gallons, )

I fancy entering one of these MPG competitions just to show what HHO can do and prove I'm not making it up.

Buster thats awesome, after installing my new system (3LPM) ive also ported back to the vacuum. how many LPM are you makeing at startup (while its still below 80f)? whats your MMW?
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
    Buster thats awesome, after installing my new system (3LPM) ive also ported back to the vacuum. how many LPM are you makeing at startup (while its still below 80f)? whats your MMW?
    That will be interesting then. Let's hope you get some good results. Just be careful to keep the vacuum in tact. I actually would be hesitant to do a vacuum install for customers as there are potential risks.

I haven't done a lpm or MMW test, but am only pullng around 13A so would estimate around 0.75-1lpm. That's why I'm confident that I can get more MPG yet, as 20A seems to be this car's sweet spot. I'll explain things at a later date when I've finalised everything.

I've got some other installations which are testing out the 'vacuum effect' and also 'dry bubbler effect' so I hope to have some more results to ponder over this week.

Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    ....still no offers on the wings then???
    -oh well!

I had another fill up today. This is the second since my changes and it's another blinder!!! Total increase above what we used to get around town (27mpg) is now actually 92%!! Or 51.85mpg!!!
    I'm very, very confident of the accuracy now,....been doing this a long time and could almost guess it now.
    I've read that the 'stock' mpg is 30 for town, but this is now an 11 year old petrol car and it's got wide low profile tyres with one having a very slow puncture, so our original 27 is more acurately the base figure for me, personally. I don't doubt i could break 100% over stock if i actually tried using some of the techniques people use for mpg competitions. Remember i haven't changed anything else, not even changed the oil in a couple of years even. i just want to keep it as standard as possible for my testing so i know what our installs are or are not actually achieving.
    I'm looking forward to doing a longer run this week to see if i can get above 70mpg.
    (our cousins please remember this is on european gallons, )

i fancy entering one of these mpg competitions just to show what hho can do and prove i'm not making it up.
    Awesome !!!!

This is very exciting news.
    I'm looking forward to a summery of what you have done, when you are finished with the testing!

Glen
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

Hi Buster sorry if you mentioned this before...but is this on a carbureted or fuel injected engine?