Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Does injection point of HHO matter????

Quote Originally Posted by hhonewbie View Post
    1. Coud it be the heat under the bonnet or maybe a power serge etc.? Did it burn out or dry out(no water)?

2. Do you think a venturi will help avoid negative vacuum at high rpm under load?
    1. I sold them at my pet store. and got a lot of returns. We also used a few of them for our own reptiles. They did not run dry the performance just declined over time. But remember 24/7 for 30 days is probably = a couples of years of driving. So that point is mute.

2. Avoid negative vacuum????? YES.
    Wait, NO, wait, a negative vacuum is a positive pressure, so avoiding a positive pressure would be a negative pressure. So would a venturi help a negative pressure. so helping a negative... AHHH! Man,you hurt my brain.

Venturi = Good. Like Helz says More RPM = more vacuum

Do you think a venturi will help avoid negative vacuum at high rpm under load?
    now thats deep,
    I hope this answers your question
    if you install a venturi, when you are at idle it will pull no air through your WVI system, as you increase rpm the negitive pressure (vacuum) increases. If its under load such as when you are taking off from a stop, the negitive pressure really gets high and it will pull alot of air through your WVI.

there is a difference in 2K RPMs under load and 2K RPMs at highway speeds not under load.
    2K RPMs at highway speeds will pull no air through your WVI, under load it will pull alot. the way I got mine to pull a little air through at highway speed was to install a type of ram air. My WVI's intake hose is ported to a funnel behind my grill so air is forced into it when at highway speeds so it lowers the normal barametric pressure in the WVI chanmber and allows the little bit of vacuum created at 2K RPMs at highway speeds, not under load, to pull a little air through it.

another way Im about to buld is to put another hole in the WVI chamber and port my HHO hose down into the WVI chamber so it acts as a bubbler so it will be bubbling while at idle and, well, all the time. here is a diagram of what it looks like.

On the right is my HHO system which is in the trunk and way larger then it looks in the diagram. the WVI is blown up on the diagram so you can see what im trying to get across. on the left it has the option of pulling air from the air box or the ram air as I am doing.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Helz that looks great!
    I think you are on to something big time here!!

The fact that some of your air coming in via your ram is bypassing your
    MAF sensor with help lean out your AFR a bit.
    Because you are adding more air then what the MAF see!!

Glen
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

NO, I went back to the 24 ohm resister in replacement of the MAF sensor when I did all this. Ill have to do a new vid. My shizz is all different. I remover my entire factory intake and installed a cool air intake and a really good ventury. It looks alot nicer. plus I get better gains with the 24 ohm resister then I do with the MAF senson.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Helz,
    You got your HHO pumping in through and mixing with your WVI?
    You getting any increase in MPG gains?

You got your HHO pumping in through and mixing with your WVI?
    NO, as of right now im not. but Im going to. every thing in the diagram is in place other then the HHO hose going into the WVI chamber. But Ill be puting it in there as soon as I get time to work on it.
    You getting any increase in MPG gains?
    And yes Im getting great gains. 19MPG was my average from the day I got my car new before I altered anything. With HHO and WVI im at 27MPG. which im very happy with but im going to keep trying for more untill I make it to 100% increase. then Ill try some more
    www.hhounderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
    Ill be puting it in there as soon as I get time to work on it.
    Good idea your onto it. What about fogging HHO?
    19MPG was my average. untill I make it to 100% increase. then Ill try some more
    19MPG at stock for a your car seems a little poor. Awesome gains. Theres only so much you can improve an inefficient ICE whats next hybrid electric or totaly EV charge as you drive unlimited milage(a dream or maybe reality). I wish I knew Teslas hidden secrets.

The factory sticker was 17 city / 24 highway. I think its doing pretty well. I could always drive my old 83 toyota p/u that gets like 35mpg but its a POS. Ide rather save $ in style

fog HHO? its already a gas. no need
    www.hhounderground.com

This sounds pretty interesting as by adding a venturi / emulsion tube you're starting to turn the HHO introduction point into a carburettor.

I've currently got my injection point just before the throttle body so I'll add a venturi / tube over the end of the injection point so it looks a bit like a Tee-piece with the 90° leg being the HHO in point and the other 2 ends in the flow stream.

I'm still only getting very marginal gains from my system 26-27mpg up from 24-25mpg so I need to do something.

Quote Originally Posted by Philldpapill View Post
    I don't have a very big background in this sort of thing, but I HAVE seen a lot of rumors going around about HHO, as if the people starting the rumors are trying to make HHO more exotic somehow. If anything, it would seem that this rumor SHOULD be the opposite as you want the HHO to be as thoroughly mixed as possible. Adding into the air intake as far upstream as possible would maximize this effect. Just my $0.02.
    Agree, I have seen some 'liquefied petrol gas' engines where they use a gas mixer, it looks like a ring shaped stove burner, to get a complete mix with the intake air. so the gas is injected all around the intake circunference, no just one point...
    -------------------------
    6x6 plates (304SS)
    Currently researching on:
    - Al3O2 .5 micron-spheres blasted to Ni-plated SS electrodes
    - Hydrophilic center-cell tissue spacers
    - Neoprene pressure builder in HHO outlet associated with pre-cell water pump
    - Ni-Ti (.016") filaments welded to SS electrodes to guide current distribution
    - Organic Polymers (selective membrane, electrode life, solid electrolyte, etc)
    -------------------------