Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Does injection point of HHO matter????

Quote Originally Posted by Philldpapill View Post
    fuel worrier, I didn't mean to put you off... You are more than welcome here! It's just a good idea to keep threads on topic with their subject so that other people can come along and find information more easily... Sorry if that came off as scolding you - no ill will intended.
    Phill im new here too and you do tend to give people that feeling. would you like for everybody to leave and you can be leader of the site? im just kidding man. now on the topic, yes try to port your HHO out put as close to the cylinder as possible, like i said in my post, dont port it in any air lines, instead just port it to the vacuum, thats as direct as you will ever get. here is one of my old video showing what i did.

richard - why? HHO doesn't lose any magic if you port it in further upstream. Why do you say as close as possible? A few people have said this, but never provide an explaination.

Also, richard, if you hang around for a while, you'll see that I actively try to fight off all the scams and fraud surrounding HHO. It makes me so angry when someone makes false claims. Other people then look down on ME because of the ridiculous claims of others. I sure don't like that. I don't know you, but your claims of 150MPG is just silly. I mean, if you're going to make something up, make it believeable... maybe 50MPG?

Quote Originally Posted by fuel worrior View Post
    [B]PLEASE PLEASE HELP i,m so confused i bought an hho kit from ebay its got 2 generators how ever i,m so worried as to where to inject the hho i have a mitsubishi pajero shogun in the uk its a 2.8 turbo diesel i,v heard that you should inject before the turbo but some folk on the net are saying it will ignite in the turbo thus destroying it ,can anyone enlighten me PLEASE PLEASE KIND REGARDS STEVE UNITED KINGDOM....
    i have installed on a turbo car before. turbo engines have 2 air intake that they breath through, the big one is the one with the boost(stay away from that one), the small one is the one that it use to throttle(this is where you should port your HHO).

please do this and post results.

For safety reasons, I'd advise AGAINST using it with any car with a turbo... There is always the risk of ignition of the HHO as it's being produced, but that is typically confined to the bubbler. With a turbo, you will have HHO under pressure... if that ignites...... nice knowing you.

Also, come to think of it, I don't think HHO would work well at all with a turbo. Think about it... you will be subjecting the chamber to a vacuum(or close to it, on the intake side). That's going to pull massive amounts of water vapor.

Bottom line, don't use HHO with a turbo. Also, you need to start your own thread. Hijacking a thread with your own issue isn't nice.
    HAH HAAA HAAHA AHAHAH H AHA LMAO, the great phill saying
    I'd advise AGAINST using it with any car with a turbo
    wow so you are saying that all my friends cars in Jamaica will soon blow up? well its been over a year now and still no boom phill. if you dont know how something works dont try to turn people away from it. its so simple phill, check it, the natural aspirated port where you port the HHO (not the pressurized port) but because you dont know it ider dont work or just forget about it right?

typical phill. i have driven 5 turbo cars that i have installed the HHO system in. and i can call out Jamaica to this thread but not to prove mr.know-it-all wrong. keep being mr.know-it-all

richard - why? HHO doesn't lose any magic if you port it in further upstream. Why do you say as close as possible? A few people have said this, but never provide an explaination.

Also, richard, if you hang around for a while, you'll see that I actively try to fight off all the scams and fraud surrounding HHO. It makes me so angry when someone makes false claims. Other people then look down on ME because of the ridiculous claims of others. I sure don't like that. I don't know you, but your claims of 150MPG is just silly. I mean, if you're going to make something up, make it believeable... maybe 50MPG?
    oh boy here we go again, phill i always make you answer your own questions. tell me this, do you think that if i should put my HHO output from my system to the front of the air intake it would be the same as porting it say, right at the air and fuel intake valve?

the fact that the HHO is not traveling a long distance through airlines, diluting into the air intake until it finally reaches the intake valve for combustion. which do you think is better?

here is something to look at

what you are saying is that its the same to port my HHO in front my air filter and to port it right infront the intake valve?. dont skip this one phill, make sure you answer it. also i wonder when i get a few people up to 100%+ gain what will you say then? that we are all liars? anyways dont forget to answer the question.

Quote Originally Posted by richard_lyew View Post
    oh boy here we go again, phill i always make you answer your own questions. tell me this, do you think that if i should put my HHO output from my system to the front of the air intake it would be the same as porting it say, right at the air and fuel intake valve?

Yes that is what im saying And that is why i asked this question in the first post.

the fact that the HHO is not traveling a long distance through airlines, diluting into the air intake until it finally reaches the intake valve for combustion. which do you think is better?

I said that further up steam is better Because the HHO could mix better for a more even distribution to all cylinders.
    What do you mean Diluting? and How is that Bad?

what you are saying is that its the same to port my HHO in front my air filter and to port it right in front the intake valve?. .
    Richard,

Your question for Phill is the same question i am asking the first post. Why do you think HHO injected 2" from the combustion chamber is better than 3' from the chamber?

What do you mean diluting? The ratio of HHO to Air is still the same where ever you introduce it. Unless it escapes or__________?

Or if you are not sure Why it works better closer. If you have done some experiments that show it does work better closer. could you give some details of that experiment?

I remember reading that hydrogen is such a small atom that it could pass through metal, that's why it doesn't stay long even in compressed tank.

I think that's one of the main problems why hydrogen cars haven't become more common. Bmw said that in their 7-series hydrogen car loses its fuel in a couple weeks, whether you drive it or not.

Richard, for your own credibility, you might want to provide an explaination here and there, when you make a claim. You can always say "doing such and such results in this and that. I don't know why, but from experience and my data, this seems to be the case". THAT kind of explaination is perfectly acceptable. It opens the discussion up to WHY things are working the way they are, and from there, we can make a theory, test it, and possibly improve upon it.

However, saying something without ANY evidence, is meaningless and just spreads misinformation. Now, as to what Roland asked - WHY do you need to port it closer to the combustion? I figured you thought it had something to do with the "magic" being diluted... Like Roland said, you still have the same concentration of HHO. Besides, once the mixture hits the cylinder, the extreme turbulence is going to do any mixing that didn't occur in the intake lines.

Mika, as for your statement about H2 going through metal - that is right. When you leave H2 in a compressed form in a metal tank, the H2 molecules sort of "slip" through the metal crystal lattice. It's called "Hydrogen Embrittlement" - it makes the metal very brittle, and prone to cracking. That's one of the major drawbacks to using compressed H2 as a fuel in cars, not to mention the safety issue.

Ever noticed that Helium balloons always seem to deflate after a while? It's literally because the He is "leaking" out between the polymer molecules that make up the balloon. He is a little bit bigger than H2, but still about the same size since it's electrons are only in the first valence band.

As for your statement about safety, Richard... I'm not saying it's going to blow up, but I am saying it's dangerous. Just because you play with fire a few times, doesn't mean that you won't ever catch anything on fire later... It just means you haven't yet, and you're a bit of a fool for pushing your luck. You can use a turbo, but it's a lot riskier than NOT using a turbo...

lol phill you must be so mad to have me on the forum because i will tell the truth. you said
    HHO doesn't lose any magic if you port it in further upstream.
    and im here to let people understand for themselves, now everybody please try this, turn on your HHO system and run your HHO out put line to a container of water so it bubbles, now light a flame like say a lighter and hold it about 2 feet above the container, tell the forum if it lite the HHO, then hold it one foot above the container, tell the forum if it lite the HHO, then hold it as close to the bubbles as you can and tell the forum if it lite the HHO. then it will be the forum and all the people who try it word against phill's.

phill i told you im on to you mr.big oil, trying to suppress the people. NOT ON MY WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as long as im here the people will know and nobody can find me to shut me up. NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

i hope to see people reply to this post.