Thread: HHO to boil waterI'm sure this has been asked a hundred times I'm sure but.....

davelance01 Guest

HHO to boil waterI'm sure this has been asked a hundred times I'm sure but.....

No one has given a straight answer on it.

Question:
    Can I use HHO in a boiler to create steam to run a steam engine that turns a generator that produces the electric to run the hho generator?

If not, why? Has anyone tried it? Or is it just shut down because of theory?

Steam engines are very high torque which is what you need to turn a generator to create power, steam engines will run all day at 600 rpm which can be geared up to 1800 with no problem.

You can use wood to start the whole process then switch to hho after you start making power.

This is old proven technology why don't we use it? Is it just a matter of having a boiler and a steam engine that stops most people or what?

I think it would work but of coarse I would rather learn from other peoples mistakes and money. Any intelligent thoughts or ideas are welcome.

Thanks for reading
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by davelance01 View Post
    No one has given a straight answer on it.
    Straight answer --------------NO--------------

If not, why? Has anyone tried it? Or is it just shut down because of theory?
    Its shut down because of "Laws", not theory's. The Law is of thermodynamics.
    You loose energy in each step. So if you start out at 1000watts of electricity (energy), to make HHO you'll produce the equivalent of 700 watts of HHO. then that HHO may produce 500 watts of steam...and so on, and so on at each step.

davelance01 Guest
    I also think that that is correct, but, what if the 500 watts of steam would have enough force to push the generator to 1000 watts then it would work. Steam produces enormous amounts of torque and hp, ie: they either push the piston or blow up. Thats where I believe the law is broken.

If you can pull it off, I guarantee you have a Nobel Prize waiting for you....
    Give a man a match, and he’ll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP 3.8L SII S/C'd
    15%-20% MPG increase at 1.5 Amps
    2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7L V8
    No gains.

Quote Originally Posted by HHOhoper View Post
    If you can pull it off, I guarantee you have a Nobel Prize waiting for you....
    Or a bullet in his head for finding something to shut down the oil companies and the rich crude oil producers.
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

Ha, ha, probably!
    Give a man a match, and he’ll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP 3.8L SII S/C'd
    15%-20% MPG increase at 1.5 Amps
    2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7L V8
    No gains.

Nick1234 Guest
    I also think that that is correct, but, what if the 500 watts of steam would have enough force to push the generator to 1000 watts then it would work. Steam produces enormous amounts of torque and hp, ie: they either push the piston or blow up. Thats where I believe the law is broken.
    It's a bit like nuclear energy. Uranium is enriched, that takes a certain amount of energy. After a completly different process is used, fission, to produce an enormous amount of energy.