Page 1 of 87 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello all (please read this)

Hello all (please read this)

hello everybody im new to this forum and im glad i didnt know of it in my time of testing because there are alot of misleading stuff on here. anyways here is my 2 cents. running your car on water is not easy, it took me 4 months to fully correct all the problems but now im getting about 150MPG if i -30 on my AFC but if i want to be cheap and drive below 3000RPM then i could get anywhere from 200MPG to 300MPG, i am not here for the back talking and all that but i would like to share a few tips for those who are trying to run their car on water. 1 get a high amp alternator with a small pulley and minimum drag on the belt, 2 make sure you have a pressure safe system, meaning if too much pressure builds up it has a BOV (blow off valve) also make sure that all containers can withstand -pressure (high vacuum), 3 find a way to keep the mixture cool and circulating, 4 have a bubblier that drains back the the main storage tank, 5 please and i cant stress it enough, please use a AFC or SAFC or SAFC2 or what ever AFC you can get your hands on, I use a VAFC, 5 don’t store over 10psi of hho, 6 make you system so it can withstand very high amperage, maybe 200amps, 7 add batteries, maybe four more, 8 use 0.5AWG wires or lower, 9 add a solar panel and rectifier circuit to help keep batteries charged. well i cant just give you all the answers because nobody helped me but please keep in mind people it is NOT impossible it just takes a little time and dont depend on solenoid valves because it you have no power they don’t work. on keeping the mixture cool, a small oil or transmission cooler with 2 or 4 computer case cooling fan (which used next to no power) does wonders, if you have any question and i think its worth answering feel free to drop me a line at richard_lyew@hotmail.com and remember its NOT impossible just learn to keep your mixture cool and your amp usage down with a high flow rate. ooops i almost forget tip 10 please dont connect your HHO line to your air filter or air filter box or any air line because the air will just dilute your HHO and make it weaker then you wouldn’t see any difference at all, instead please connect it directly to the vacuum, i use the line that connects the break system to the vacuum because its always easy access. i hope this will help alot of people out there. i stop putting videos on youtube because there are alot of spooky and shady people out there. im not here to sell you anything ider because you can make it yourself, stop being lazy. Peace and one love

you said 5 twice

PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO. IT WILL SAVE YOU FROM READING THIS ENTIRE THREAD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP9D6APmSjA
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

The system stated in post #1 DOES NOT EXIST It is ony an Idea from the mod of this thread. I will remove this when the mod of this thread shows even one trace of evidence that said system does exist, otherewise save your reading time for better threads.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

I hate coming right out and saying this, but richard, you are either a blatent liar, or you need to go back and re-learn how to calculate gas mileage. I know those are strong words, but here is why...

The average ICE is around 25-30% efficient. Even if you were to get 30mpg normally, and assuming you were able to increase your effiency to 100% chemical to mechanial energy efficiency, you would only get 120MPG. 150MPG? That's a lie... Unless you're riding a single cylinder scooter... But you can't equip a high current alternator, can you?

The battery addition does nothing. If your alternator can't continuously put out the 200A needed, then you are just draining your batteries, i.e. using the electrical energy in the batteries for power(which must be recharged, but from what?). Basically, the setup you describe is completely unsustainable.

How much solar area are you using??? The sun puts out about 1kW/m^2, but solar panels are not efficient... even if your panel was 15% efficient, that's 150W/sq. meter. If you are pulling 200A @ 12V, that is 2.4KW CONTINUOUS needed power(but your alternator is supplying this??? Then why the battery bank?) Even if we believed that your solar panels are supplying enought power to recharge your batteries and operate in a steady state(i.e. the batteries are not being depleted), then you would need at least 16 square meters of solar panels...(150W each, 2.4kW needed).

Bottom line: I don't know what your motivation for posting this is. There is a slight chance that you genuinely BELIEVE all that stuff you posted, but in the real world, it's just bogus. Putting a couple computer cooling fans on your ENORMOUS hho cell(200 Amps???) is just silly... You are probably generating at least 500W of heat from your cell(usually at least 20% of the energy you put in goes into heat). There is no way a couple computer fans can dissipate that kind of power. All in all, your whole description has pieces that are way off in scale(e.g. the computer fans).

What is your motivation in spreading this BS? I smell a scam... It's so strong it's burning my nose.

If you have a car, any car with an HHO setup on it that gets 100 to 300 MPG's, even if its turd of a car, drive it to me and Ide trade you for my 2008 Dodge charger and you can drive it home and leave your POS here. ill even fill up the tank for ya
    www.hhounderground.com

Lol

lol this is why i dont join forums because its full of people who have fail and thinks there is no other way LOL. the batteries does make sense because you are turning AMP in to gas not just volts, the batteries are a buffer so to speak or a AMP buffer, some people use a high AMP capacitor but i find it cheaper to use some batteries.

and for solar systems, their are alot of high power solar systems sir, you should look into them before you ASSume. i have a friend that runs his recording studio on only solar, please do a little research, it wont hurt.

now to heat, i said use a oil or transmission cooler with 2 to 4 fans, you said put fans on your generator LOL, also i said find a way to keep your mixture cool, you look pass that, their are alot of things i have stated that you know solve alot of problems but you dont want to talk about them, i bet u 1 of them spooks mofos but forget you. i also stated storing a small amount of HHO but not too much, just about 15kg@10 psi again as a buffer, ha ha but you dont want the word to spread about buffering do you?. you want to keep people minds simple with simple systems. just try to make the gas at a high rate and then if that fail and the electrical system cant hold up then thats that, right?.

as i said in my first post i didnt join this forum to fight with people, if some body have some valid questions feel free to ask.

oh yea, why does my generator have to be enormous because it is pulling a peak of 200amps?, so you are saying the the amperage depends on the cell size and not the conductivity of the mixture and the surface space that it is touching? and wow you want to stress the computer fans? because i can spare a post for that if you would like.

ok back to my system, let me try to put it simpler, make a system that keep your mixture circulating, make sure to have a storage tank different from your cooling unit, and your generator. think about this for eg. note when you start your generator it is putting a good amount of gas but as time goes by and the mixture gets hotter its starts to pull alot more amps, maybe even doubling but if you turn it off and let it cool down the amps will go back down, this is why i said try to keep the your mixture as cool as possible, i use a transmission cooler front mounted with 4 computer case cooling fans, the fans are for when im not driving or there is not enough wind passing through the trans cooler, basicaly the fans are there to keep the trans cooler cool thus keeping the mixture kool.

aslo build your generator with 3 ports, 1 for fluid in, 1 for fluid out and 1 for HHO out, keep im mind you need to keep the fluid moving from storage to cell to cooler, the cooler the mixture the better, i hope somebody can share a better cooling method because the cooler the better. i built a system for my friend and he said he added a extra trans cooler and its doing wonders for him, i never taught of that. also i want you to keep in mind is, make sure everything that the mixture is touching is stainless steel, copper tubing, hot water pvc or hotwater tube like the tube use on your radiator to your engine.

make sure that your bubblier is mounted highest, your generator is mounted lowest, your storage tank and your cooling unit is on the same level. pulse your fluid pump, no need to leave it running.

later i post more

Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
    If you have a car, any car with an HHO setup on it that gets 100 to 300 MPG's, even if its turd of a car, drive it to me and Ide trade you for my 2008 Dodge charger and you can drive it home and leave your POS here. ill even fill up the tank for ya
    i will take you up on that offer but instead of the dodge, i would prefer something cheaper like say a 2004 Subaru Imprezza (JDM). as soon as my patent is finish i will share all info and do a 2001 or higher toyota corrolla getting no less than 200MPG and ship it to you. all you have to do is test drive it for a month then send me the Subaru.

Quote Originally Posted by Philldpapill View Post
    I hate coming right out and saying this, but richard, you are either a blatent liar, or you need to go back and re-learn how to calculate gas mileage. I know those are strong words, but here is why...

The average ICE is around 25-30% efficient. Even if you were to get 30mpg normally, and assuming you were able to increase your effiency to 100% chemical to mechanial energy efficiency, you would only get 120MPG. 150MPG? That's a lie... Unless you're riding a single cylinder scooter... But you can't equip a high current alternator, can you?

The battery addition does nothing. If your alternator can't continuously put out the 200A needed, then you are just draining your batteries, i.e. using the electrical energy in the batteries for power(which must be recharged, but from what?). Basically, the setup you describe is completely unsustainable.

How much solar area are you using??? The sun puts out about 1kW/m^2, but solar panels are not efficient... even if your panel was 15% efficient, that's 150W/sq. meter. If you are pulling 200A @ 12V, that is 2.4KW CONTINUOUS needed power(but your alternator is supplying this??? Then why the battery bank?) Even if we believed that your solar panels are supplying enought power to recharge your batteries and operate in a steady state(i.e. the batteries are not being depleted), then you would need at least 16 square meters of solar panels...(150W each, 2.4kW needed).

Bottom line: I don't know what your motivation for posting this is. There is a slight chance that you genuinely BELIEVE all that stuff you posted, but in the real world, it's just bogus. Putting a couple computer cooling fans on your ENORMOUS hho cell(200 Amps???) is just silly... You are probably generating at least 500W of heat from your cell(usually at least 20% of the energy you put in goes into heat). There is no way a couple computer fans can dissipate that kind of power. All in all, your whole description has pieces that are way off in scale(e.g. the computer fans).

What is your motivation in spreading this BS? I smell a scam... It's so strong it's burning my nose.
    you always pointing out the faults but never mention any solution mr.mentor. here is one more thing for you to think about while you are reading all this. the bigger the storage tank the harder it is to bring the fluid to boiling point. by this you must know im not your regular "if it dont work it will never work" kind of guy". if at first it dont work i will find a way. i have 1 more part to my system that i cant mention until patent is complete and that is, when my car is in the sun it is always making HHO and storing it even when its off and parked and when it has enough in storage it brings the batteries to the highest AMP it can then stop doing stuff. that is a taste of the future and i currently have it driving everyday. my mind never stops mr.mentor. for me there is always a way. let me leave you with something before i go because i dont know when i will get to post anything more again. ok here goes tell me how far could 15kg of HHO at 20psi take a 2liter engine car?

Richard, I have to be up front with you, I don't believe your results ether. But i am open to hear what you have to say.

I dont understand why you recommend external coolers. Couldn't you just design your electrolyzer to run cooler?
    (some cells can run below 110 fahrenheit for hours)

What are AFC, SAFC, SAFC2, or a VAFC ?

What kind of car is this in?

fair enough.
    what car is your system on now?
    www.hhounderground.com