Page 81 of 87 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello all (please read this)

come on man im not heartless else i wouldnt have shared anything with anybody, its just that i cant change the way the world runs, also i have Jamaican friends and family serving in the US.ARMY and US.NAVY and i know whats its like to lose love ones and friends. i grew up in Spanish Town back to back murder capital of the world. i learned not to get too attached to anyone or anything too much else you will just be setting up yourself for emotional hurt.

when i was in the 4th grade i was coming from school with my best friend at the time, and their was a shootout and none of the kids coming from school knew about it and we walked right into it, my best friend got hit in his face, part of his face was gone but he was still alive and grabbing onto my hand, everybody had to get flat and wait for the gun fire to stop, at the end of it all my friend wasnt grabbing my hand no more. that was just grade 4. after that it just got worst and worst, its all human greed that cost the most life lost in the world, i learned this when i was very young.

i have countless close calls and lost alot of family and friends for nothing so dont think for a minute that i dont understand whats going on with the oil war, its all the same with every war, the poor die so the rich can profit. the day the presidents themselves are on the front line with every other solider is the day war is worth fighting, till then they will just hype the the people and tell them that they are the best nation and the other side is bad bla bla bla and paint the best picture possible why they have to fight. ooh rah!!!!!!! but what is all comes down to is business.

i am not blind to the fact that people are dieing and have died for the sake of money(oil) but i just cant bother with it all and i dont have to, and i know there are alot of people that wish they were living in an country that didnt send their friends and family to die for oil LOL its messed up i know but its what i told about already. and human faced with the same situations will more than likely to make the same decisions.

you would do it too if you were in their place. did anybody watch "Stop Lost"?

You really a fuking idiot, Richard. I'm sorry all that bull$hit happened to you growing up, but sometimes some things really are worth fighting for. You can spew your BS all day long that this war is about oil(especially considering the US hasn't gotten a g'damn drop), and that people, like my brother, are dying for some stupid cause(fuk you btw...), but that doesn't change the fact YOU in particular are a blatent lier. You've made up over 80 pages of pure BS, so I have a hard time believing that story. Maybe it did happen, maybe it didn't, but your honesty on this forum is highly suspect.

That aside, can we please let this g'damn thread die? I hate logging on and seeing this crap back at the top.

PLEASE, for the love of GOD, PLEASE STOP REPLYING!

Hey Hard Corps, great pic..Kinda tells it all. I was an NCO in the Corps. Got out in '77.
    Why don't you guys just kick richard (lower care 'R' intentionally. He doesn't deserve anything Capital) out?
    Lee
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Unfortunately it's true! That stuff does happen in Spanish Town and other places in Jamaica, Tivoli Gardens is an other very dangerous place.
    the cops are also very corrupt there.
    It's like the old west, shootings in the streets, little kids carrying guns....
    An Eye for an Eye........
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

Talking

ha haaaa Phill you always get so pi$$ed LOL i just sit back in my chair and LMAO you keep asking for this thread to die but still when i went inactive for a few days, YOU bump this thread everyday LOL you even asked the mods to close it hah hahahah. come on phill just chill. everybody knows whats going on with the whole war story bla bla bla but come on if it didnt involve you and your family would you care about it?

do you care about Spanish Town and the lives being lost there daily? NO because it does not concern you or your family. and this goes on countless places in the world but do you care about it? NO but you care about the USA because you and your family live there. every life lost is very unfortunate YES but you cant save everybody, people will die and babies will born everyday, its human behavior and as long as there is human beings on this Earth thats the way it will forever be. They will always find something to fight about.

as for me, im just happy to be alive for another day. i live at peace with all mankind and hope for the best. i have survived Spanish Town 28 years now. in Spanish Town thats considered old LMAO oh yea phill keep bumping my thread you know you cant do without it

Hi Hard Corps, thanks for your service to this country. Working on those radios sounds very interesting.

Your comment about that job being pretty safe/easy reminded me of that scene from In the Army now, where Pauly Shore thought working in water was going to be easy. And then the girl yells at him and tells him they're in the middle of a desert!!

I'm interested in hearing more about titanium as well

I have some more questions about your setup

YGPM

Quote Originally Posted by Philldpapill View Post
    You really a fuking idiot, Richard. I'm sorry all that bull$hit happened to you growing up, but sometimes some things really are worth fighting for. You can spew your BS all day long that this war is about oil(especially considering the US hasn't gotten a g'damn drop), and that people, like my brother, are dying for some stupid cause(fuk you btw...), but that doesn't change the fact YOU in particular are a blatent lier. You've made up over 80 pages of pure BS, so I have a hard time believing that story. Maybe it did happen, maybe it didn't, but your honesty on this forum is highly suspect.

That aside, can we please let this g'damn thread die? I hate logging on and seeing this crap back at the top.

PLEASE, for the love of GOD, PLEASE STOP REPLYING!
    There was absolutely no call for that response to Richard's comments. Calm down man!!

Hey Buster, I had a question about something you posted in this thread but now I can't even see when the last time you posted was, with all this drivel in this thread.

I'll have to look again and get back to you

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    There was absolutely no call for that response to Richard's comments. Calm down man!!
    LOL i know right, phill is always cussing LOL its so funny to me LMAO i get a good laugh out of him all the time LOL i bet he gets red when he is posting LOL he is so funny.