Page 85 of 87 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 LastLast

Thread: Hello all (please read this)

Quote Originally Posted by b4igo View Post
    Wow couldn't bring myself to read all that but it started out with good ideas and sorry richard_lyew I very much enjoy putting my brain to work with some hydrogen experiments but i cant bring myself to believe your made such a system. I have checked out your you-tube vids and for all the vids you had all you posted was about 3 hho ones all of which were of a system that looked like most people first or second try. now you want us to think you did what we haven't been able to do. your explanations sound like you have an idea but will never try due to the cost and time it would take to perfect the system to the point you clam your at(while using a wet cell also?) just for the fact of the wet cell threw up huge red flags. 20 lpm? why couldn't you show pics of that? any part, what would it hurt to have the forum make it a little more efficient but you give us a story to go by. i cant see after reading your post you have what it take to get all systems to function together in a compact space with your cloudy knowledge you give.

now i don't want you to think I'm a hater b/c i do wish your claim to be true. If you can get 200 mpg, as a forum we would be able to get it to free. you didn,t seem to want it for anyone.

I do like the idea and have a similar one but it starts with a dry cell that I'm trying to design to get more from my cell then build around a motor out of a car. hope i have more to come soon(might start my first forum post lol)

well enough from me good luck to you all in your quest.
    Welcome

Great post, I agree with you and think you hit the nail on the head. Interest thoughts, ideas... but definitely not enough real info to find any credibility in his claims.

Still waiting on His build video.

b4igo,
    Don't even bother reading anything that Richard posts. He's just an asshat with delusions of grandeur, trying to get folks to notice him by posting the rediculous.
    He's not even allowed to enter our site at htp://www.nicksrealm.com
    Lee
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    b4igo,
    Don't even bother reading anything that Richard posts. He's just an asshat with delusions of grandeur, trying to get folks to notice him by posting the rediculous.
    He's not even allowed to enter our site at htp://www.nicksrealm.com
    Lee
    Lee it thought I told you not to speak to other people until your medication has kicked in.
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

Wow, Lee, we should hang out. I'll even by you a full round of beers. I like the way you think(about delisional asshats).

Quote Originally Posted by Philldpapill View Post
    Wow, Lee, we should hang out. I'll even by you a full round of beers. I like the way you think(about delisional asshats).
    Well phil you are more then welcome to hang out with us at
    nicksrealm.com !!
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

Phill get your ass over there. we make honest claims, get good results from out tests, and speak only the truth while making fun of asshats and fuktards at the same time.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Talking

wow you guys bump this thread so much time, im just sitting back and watching the show and waiting for you guys to catch up, Roland i think is very close

Roland you must be estatic that you are catching up with Richard, LOL.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Right, Richard. I'm sure you are sitting back waiting for US to catch up. I'm sure you didn't just pump your own thread after no one has replied to it since November 15th, 2009... Over 10 days ago. A$$hat.

Quote Originally Posted by richard_lyew View Post
    if dry cells cant give me what my wet cell is giving my, im going to stick with my wet cell and install a TEG system on the sides of it to recover some of the current being wasted.
    Nice! lols