Page 84 of 87 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello all (please read this)

Quote Originally Posted by HurstOlds View Post
    Ever get that feeling that there's too much cool stuff you want to learn and not enough hours in the day?
    OH man absolutely
    You almost need to take a weeks holiday, just for reading up on this stuff.

Glen
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by HurstOlds View Post
    Disregard my question about TEG, I'll look into this more Richard. I've been busy and need some time to catch up on a lot of reading. My mind has been wandering all over OU devices, trying to figure out what to pursue.

Thanks

Ever get that feeling that there's too much cool stuff you want to learn and not enough hours in the day?
    yea life can get too busy at times

Koya, this sounds great, but you should really start a new thread. THIS thread, in particular, is the last place anything should be posted. It needs to rest in peace... LOL

yea this well is dry. koya1893, PM sent
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by koya1893 View Post
    First forgive me if I opened a dead thread, I am new in the forum but been playing with HHO for awhile this is because of people thinking out of the box. the idea of using a external cooler to maintain power usage I guest you can say I believe in that. My second experiment is my wife's Town Car she loves the thing but did'nt the fact it is slow in getting going and the mileage she was not use to from the Excort mileage. so I installed two cell configured like those one buys from eBay but I re-engineered the plates. I'll get to the amp usage later. I stored the reservior in the engine bay which gets around 130 and of course that will prompt the system to get hot. I didn't want to use any material other than the plastic tubing and the bubbles are made of. I designe a cooler from the tubing. The reservior holds 1/2 gl. of solution mixed 1 tspn of KOH. gavity feeding the cooler and then to the cell, the gas and the solution re-circulate back to the primary reservior then to a second bubbler that can hold 20 Oz of fluid but only fill 1/4 with white distilled vinegar, then to the airbox.

On a 130 mile drive the reservior in the engine bay get around 120 degree and the cell and the water in the cooler is 100 degree or so. this during the summer months. before the cooler the solution would bubble up, with the cooler it run like water would out of your garden hose.

Now to the power usage thise cell are 9 plate -nnn+nnn- run in parallel using total of 10-12 amp I am using one of those ampmeter with large readings so getting down to exact is hard getting a digital multimeter to be more specific.

I am going to experiment about the vacuum hose idea, the only thing about that is creat too much vacuum that will eventually suck up the fluid from the reservior. So I was thinking of installing one of those valve used on radiator for when you drain them with that valve I can let some air in to prevent the vacuum from sucking the solution.

Cooler idea is one thing everyone should be including to their system. As initial means to cool the system all my installation ( reservior and bubblers) are installed in front of the grill. The only hard part to that is not every car have the space in front of the radiator, hence the cooler.

If someone out there managed to get anything in front of the radiator on a Jetta I would like to know how. I was force to install a reservior inside the engine bay to keep the system cool I installed my coller design in front of the radiator. Those of you with 2002 turbo Jetta that wants more power and increase mileage. Induce 1.5 lpm into it and go racing. After you beat every guy in your club tell them you did it with water and for 1/2 for what they paid for their cat back system.

Sorry for the book but I though I would give my 2 cents on the cooler.
    im glad to see my system helping people everyday, i get emails daily, most just to say thanks and some asking questions. im glad i could contribute to the HHO community. my first post will forever stay unedited.

One more thing i want to add because i cant use more than 1 post at a time as it raises some people blood pressure LOL, but yea because my system is making steam mixed with the HHO, it is giving me a GEET effect all along but i didnt realize until the steam thread was made, Thanks Buster or whoever made it. i am working on a dry cell setup right now where i will spread 115VDC evenly across 4 cells to make each plate 1.5VDC. take 13VDC from your car and invert it to 115VAC then rectify it back to DC that way you have more volts to spread along the plates (79plates) thats 20 each cell. also why spacing is good is because you also reduce heat when the plates are spaced out as thin as you can get them.

if dry cells cant give me what my wet cell is giving my, im going to stick with my wet cell and install a TEG system on the sides of it to recover some of the current being wasted.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Philldpapill View Post
    Koya, this sounds great, but you should really start a new thread. THIS thread, in particular, is the last place anything should be posted. It needs to rest in peace... LOL
    what did i tell you? phill CANT stay away from this thread LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by richard_lyew View Post
    ...but yea because my system is making steam mixed with the HHO, it is giving me a GEET effect all along but i didn't realize until the steam thread was made,
    RDL

I cut my steam problem by attaching 2 SS bubblers with flashback protectors to my HHO feed to the engine. Inside I am using stone carburetor filters in each from a Rochester Carb. The bubblers are filled with vinegar.

I go the idea from another member here who posted on U tube. They work!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Andy
    HHOSportTrac
    21 Plate 3" X 7" KOH Dry Cell

Wow couldn't bring myself to read all that but it started out with good ideas and sorry richard_lyew I very much enjoy putting my brain to work with some hydrogen experiments but i cant bring myself to believe your made such a system. I have checked out your you-tube vids and for all the vids you had all you posted was about 3 hho ones all of which were of a system that looked like most people first or second try. now you want us to think you did what we haven't been able to do. your explanations sound like you have an idea but will never try due to the cost and time it would take to perfect the system to the point you clam your at(while using a wet cell also?) just for the fact of the wet cell threw up huge red flags. 20 lpm? why couldn't you show pics of that? any part, what would it hurt to have the forum make it a little more efficient but you give us a story to go by. i cant see after reading your post you have what it take to get all systems to function together in a compact space with your cloudy knowledge you give.

now i don't want you to think I'm a hater b/c i do wish your claim to be true. If you can get 200 mpg, as a forum we would be able to get it to free. you didn,t seem to want it for anyone.

I do like the idea and have a similar one but it starts with a dry cell that I'm trying to design to get more from my cell then build around a motor out of a car. hope i have more to come soon(might start my first forum post lol)

well enough from me good luck to you all in your quest.

Hi b4igo welcome to the forum.
    I'd like to hear about your setup!
    Can you start a new thread.

Glen
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.