Page 82 of 87 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello all (please read this)

Talking

hello everybody, when porting your HHO to your vacuum if its a SOHC its ok to port to just one side and it will be evenly distributed but if your are porting to a DOHC make sure to port to both sides.

Talking

just use the hot water coming from your engine to the radiator, pass it trough your TEG system's hot side and for the cold side use a big trans cooler with fans, to circulate the cold side i will be using a pump that is connected to the back of the alternator (that way i wont be using power to drive a pump) i will post a pic of the alternator with the pump on it soon(i changed it on my work truck and i keep the old one to mod my present alternator)

pics soon

No, I'm pretty sure there was, Buster. Richard has done absolutely nothing but spew lie after lie on this forum. He has backed absolutely zero up, and contributed not a single shred of REAL information(aside from all the "ideas" he passes off as real).

You may not find the things he just recently said extremely offensive, but I do.

Quote Originally Posted by HurstOlds View Post
    Hey Buster, I had a question about something you posted in this thread but now I can't even see when the last time you posted was, with all this drivel in this thread.

I'll have to look again and get back to you
    I'm just trying to recall something of interest that I might have said ("Absolutely bloody nothing" my missus has just told me), - drycells, injection point, dryer & no bubbler, amp draw possibly??

BTW, I'm up to 111% city from my starting MPG now, no electronics and no loss in performance. Plus engine is running cool. So now this original 27MPG petrol car is doing 57MPG city!!. It may sound impossible but I swear it's true and accurate testing. All will be disclosed when I'm done. Still no highway MPG done yet as I'm still doing tests and changes. When I've gone as far as I think I can with conventional means I'll do a long run and try to print an MPG to shut the naysayers up. (At least as far as free thinking people are concerned anyway.)

The BBC have just aired a 'Scambusters' style HHO battering program, so a few more people must be waking up to this technology than the powers that be would like, or they wouldn't be bothering??:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8313832.stm

The way I see it there are plenty of people who want to believe what they want, and will always find things to reaffirm their point of view. Only a relative few people seem to be willing to test things out for themselves. To them belongs the reward, as well as the burden, to realise that the world is based on a series of lies constructed to control people for the benefit of a few. I wonder how many millions of people have died throughout history worldwide on the back of these many political, religious and ideological lies?? I hope I can go to my grave without willingly adding to those numbers, especially with yours truly!. lol.

Talking

i like ur post Buster, when i make my second thread i bet they will try to take all combustion engine cars away from public LOL the whole TEG thing wake me up!!!!!!!!!! BMW is uding TEG on their exhaust but i cant find anybody using it on their coolant or water coming from their car's engine!!! did u know u can get 12VDC@100AMPS from the hot water or coolant going to the radiator from the engine? imagine having 100AMPS extra to make HHO plus you can also use the exhaust system too like BMW, so lets say ur getting 200-250AMPS from the wasted heat alone that the car makes at normal condition and you can make 1LPM from just 6 to 8AMPS. i dont need to say nothing more but remember my words. I will soon drive a OU car it is very near. TEGs rule!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to see how people will take my second thread when i touch on OU LMAO

Talking

oh yea i just remember, as for my big wires that alot of people said is not necessary and contribute nothing to the forum bla bla bla, please read this http://auto.howstuffworks.com/wfc1.htm
    and this http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...4114442AAE05Tt

im staying with my big wires thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!
    The larger the wire, the less resistance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It makes sense that if the inefficient fuel burn is converting energy to heat, then if we can recover some of that energy back some way, then we effectively increase the MPG.
    Personally I think it would be better to vaporize the fuel as so many people have done, thus getting a much higher burn efficiency and so not producing the heat in the first place. However, if I understand it right, this ability has been hindered by the oil companies including additives in the fuel which prevent this working effectively. TEGs may be the next best thing. It's just a shame we don't live in a free market economy which would allow technological progress to follow the best route. Corporatist fascism (Government run by corporations) is what we have, not capitalism, and it is holding the energy revolution back, just the same way that the church held the Renaissance back as long as it could. I just hope the inquisitors and witch hunters can be stopped this time around, or I think we may have a problem.

whats a a shame is that youre not puting this idea in a new thread so peple dont have to dig through 80 pages to find it ya lug nutt.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by richard_lyew View Post
    i like ur post Buster, when i make my second thread i bet they will try to take all combustion engine cars away from public LOL the whole TEG thing wake me up!!!!!!!!!! BMW is uding TEG on their exhaust but i cant find anybody using it on their coolant or water coming from their car's engine!!! did u know u can get 12VDC@100AMPS from the hot water or coolant going to the radiator from the engine? imagine having 100AMPS extra to make HHO plus you can also use the exhaust system too like BMW, so lets say ur getting 200-250AMPS from the wasted heat alone that the car makes at normal condition and you can make 1LPM from just 6 to 8AMPS. i dont need to say nothing more but remember my words. I will soon drive a OU car it is very near. TEGs rule!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to see how people will take my second thread when i touch on OU LMAO
    TEG's have always interested me, but have you done the math? They dont put out very much wattage. Consider thier price how much would it cost to produce 1000 watts much less 3000 watts as you suggest? Another important factor is how long do they last?

I believe you also need 150 degrees F difference between the hot and cold side. So coolant water heat probably wont be hot enough to work.