Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello all (please read this)

here is a SAFC 2
    http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=1819939
    a very $$$ one
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

A couple of things & and questions

Quote Originally Posted by richard_lyew View Post
    1 get a high amp alternator with a small pulley and minimum drag on the belt,

The smaller the pulley the more torque is required to turn it. the bigger the pulley the easier it would be to turn (less drag)

2 make sure you have a pressure safe system, meaning if too much pressure builds up it has a BOV (blow off valve) also make sure that all containers can withstand -pressure (high vacuum),

3 find a way to keep the mixture cool and circulating,

4 have a bubblier that drains back the the main storage tank,

5 please and i cant stress it enough, please use a AFC or SAFC or SAFC2 or what ever AFC you can get your hands on, I use a VAFC, 5 don’t store over 10psi of hho,

6 make you system so it can withstand very high amperage, maybe 200amps,

What is your goal here? Quantity of HHO? if so what is the LPM needed to achieve your results? (to keep up with the demand of your 2 liter engine.)

7 add batteries, maybe four more, 8 use 0.5AWG wires or lower,

9 add a solar panel and rectifier circuit to help keep batteries charged.

well i cant just give you all the answers because nobody helped me but please keep in mind people it is NOT impossible it just takes a little time and dont depend on solenoid valves because it you have no power they don’t work. on keeping the mixture cool, a small oil or transmission cooler with 2 or 4 computer case cooling fan (which used next to no power) does wonders, if you have any question and i think its worth answering feel free to drop me a line at richard_lyew@hotmail.com and remember its NOT impossible just learn to keep your mixture cool and your amp usage down with a high flow rate. ooops i almost forget tip

10 please dont connect your HHO line to your air filter or air filter box or any air line because the air will just dilute your HHO and make it weaker.

The amount of HHO is the same where ever you introduce it, right? So are you saying it has more_????????_ closer to the combustion chamber? If so, what do you think the _?????_ is?

then you wouldn’t see any difference at all, instead please connect it directly to the vacuum, i use the line that connects the break system to the vacuum because its always easy access. i hope this will help alot of people out there. i stop putting videos on youtube because there are alot of spooky and shady people out there. im not here to sell you anything ider because you can make it yourself, stop being lazy. Peace and one love

Welcome to the forum Richard.

I look forward to learning more from you!

Glen
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

lol this is why i dont join forums because its full of people who have fail and thinks there is no other way LOL.
    I doubt your resons for this. these forums are here to share info and to debate for the better of the HHO community. If you are holed up in a little garage doing this all alone and come up with what you say you have and keep it to youself it might as well not exist. you talk of a patent which means you are shooting for $. do you really think big oil will let you make it through the door to get that patent. youll more likely be sleeping with the fishes. you are better off spreading videos and blueprints and hope for the best. but if youre trying to patent something and make money youre waisting your time. big oil knows more about HHO and hydrogen power then we do. why do you think all these companies sell all this low end BS, that says it works but doesnt do sh1t, and get away with it and theres no companies out there that sell systems that are legitimately getting 100% + gains in MPG's? the technology is known by them. the closer we get the harder they try to debunk it which is why when we, the small people, come upon a finding we broadcast it as much as possible so it gets out and more people build and use it.

lets say I stumble upon a system that will get a standard 25 MPG car up to 100 MPG's, call it product X, and I try to patent it and sell it to the public and to the car mfg's. do you really think they would let that happen? do you really think a trillion $ industry would just let some joe sell something that would cut 75% of their income and let the economy of this nation crash? the only people who will ever have product X will be the mechanically inclined enough to install it themselves and service it them selves. maybe one day we will transition off oil but it would take a very long time. maybe my great grand kids cars will come stock running on water or some other renewable resource. there are alread plenty of cars that run on hydrogen alone. there are even hydrogen ueling stations. why not just convert the world? OIL PROFITS, and the tax on the oil sales, thats why.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Richard, well you got lucky. I just wrote about a full page of stuff for you, but I clicked "Quote" and it got erased. I'm not going to spend much more time on this issue. I've seen a lot of scams, and you seem to fit the mold so far... I'm just waiting for some revolutionary product, or plans that you have to offer.

Anyway, I don't want to argue with this. I busted my butt for 6 years in school, learning some pretty intersting and complicated stuff(Masters in Electrical Engineering with a focus on Semiconductor physics and power electronics). It may sound condescending to most people on here, and I appologize in advance... But when I say you are wrong about something pertaining to this... There's a good chance you are. It's not so much ME accussing you, but hundreds of years, and millions of people that have done research and experiments on the subject. I did the easy part, and just went to class and listened to people lecture about it. I didn't do the REAL work - but I do know what works and what doesn't about alot of this. Again, I know that sounds like I'm a stuck up A-hole, but it's true...

Anyway, as for you calling me Mr. Mentor... I didn't bestow that title... The forum software does after 100 posts.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by richard_lyew View Post
    you always pointing out the faults but never mention any solution mr.mentor. here is one more thing for you to think about while you are reading all this. the bigger the storage tank the harder it is to bring the fluid to boiling point. by this you must know im not your regular "if it dont work it will never work" kind of guy". if at first it dont work i will find a way. i have 1 more part to my system that i cant mention until patent is complete and that is, when my car is in the sun it is always making HHO and storing it even when its off and parked and when it has enough in storage it brings the batteries to the highest AMP it can then stop doing stuff. that is a taste of the future and i currently have it driving everyday. my mind never stops mr.mentor. for me there is always a way. let me leave you with something before i go because i dont know when i will get to post anything more again. ok here goes tell me how far could 15kg of HHO at 20psi take a 2liter engine car?
    don't let phill the pill **** you off richard. i've been thinking outside the box also. Mass of 1 mole hydrogen gas (H2) = 2 grams.
    So the mass of 22.4 liters (stp) H2 is 2 g.
    1 kilogram = 1kg = 1000 grams.
    1 cubic foot = 28.25 liters
    1000 grams of H2 = 500 X 28.35 liters = 11,200 liters
    i'll pm you and email you tommorrow . i've got a ton of questions.

Quote Originally Posted by oicu812 View Post
    don't let phill the pill **** you off richard. i've been thinking outside the box also. Mass of 1 mole hydrogen gas (H2) = 2 grams.
    Why dont you ask your questions here?

Why dont you think others would also be interested in your questions and answers?

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post
    Richard, I have to be up front with you, I don't believe your results ether. But i am open to hear what you have to say.

I dont understand why you recommend external coolers. Couldn't you just design your electrolyzer to run cooler?
    (some cells can run below 110 fahrenheit for hours)

What are AFC, SAFC, SAFC2, or a VAFC ?

What kind of car is this in?
    now this is someone that is open for knowledge, ok the reason why i use an external cooling system is very simple. if you are looking to make high amount of gas you cant always control the temperature of the mixture no matter your design, feel free to prove me wrong, the day you can make a generator that puts out 30LPM and can run for 1 hour without boiling and double the startup AMP without and cooling system then im wrong and will stop practicing eletrolsis all togather. and all cells can run for hours even days below 110 degrees farernhite, but doing what? putting out how much gas? pulling how much AMPs?

and for AFC's please do some read up on these devices, i told Helz_McFugly to do the same, but here is a quick thing about them, they give you control of your fuel usage at all aspect of you car's engine RPM, so lets say you are coming to a stop and you want to cut back and all the fuel you can without stalling your engine. like for me i can run my car at -50 at idle, if i dont have my system on it would stall at -18.

so there it is 1. keep mixture cool that way you wont have to worry about AMP going over the top, killing your car battery, burning wires, tripping breakers, etc.... 2. AFC's let you fully controll your fuel usage at all RPM's.

keep the questions coming but i wont go into the HHO storage system. and keep in mind the sun is very good.

Quote Originally Posted by oicu812 View Post
    ha ha haaaa now this is what i like to see. now how far do you think you can get running 11,200 liters of HHO directly to the vacuum of a 2liter engine car @ no higher than 3000RPM, also i found a calculator online some time ago that calculates your engines air usage, it does this by you putting in how much cylinders your car has vs the diameter and stroke or each cylinder, once you find out how much air your car uses then you will have an idea of the flow rate you should be regulating to your vacuum, and remember that HHO is 3 times more powerful than your regular gasoline so say you only need half the amount, im not ganna say 1/3 because it's always facing dilution once it reaches the engine.

Roland Jacques bring on the questions. it seem you are one of those outside the box

i will try to find that calculator online again and post a link to it. i have a copy on my computer and i also use other calculators. the make these kind of stuff so much easier.

hey Helz_McFugly i just saw the user cp LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Philldpapill View Post
    Richard, well you got lucky. I just wrote about a full page of stuff for you, but I clicked "Quote" and it got erased. I'm not going to spend much more time on this issue. I've seen a lot of scams, and you seem to fit the mold so far... I'm just waiting for some revolutionary product, or plans that you have to offer.

Anyway, I don't want to argue with this. I busted my butt for 6 years in school, learning some pretty intersting and complicated stuff(Masters in Electrical Engineering with a focus on Semiconductor physics and power electronics). It may sound condescending to most people on here, and I appologize in advance... But when I say you are wrong about something pertaining to this... There's a good chance you are. It's not so much ME accussing you, but hundreds of years, and millions of people that have done research and experiments on the subject. I did the easy part, and just went to class and listened to people lecture about it. I didn't do the REAL work - but I do know what works and what doesn't about alot of this. Again, I know that sounds like I'm a stuck up A-hole, but it's true...

Anyway, as for you calling me Mr. Mentor... I didn't bestow that title... The forum software does after 100 posts.
    yea here we go with the whole scam bull, please read my very first post i clearly stated that i wasn't here to sell anything or argue with anybody about anything. simply test what i say and prove it wrong sir. also education is very important but dont get too stuck on what you have learned because ive seen so many theory rewrite and rewrite again. plus alot of stuff you learn in school is out dated before you set foot in your first class. new methods and new ways of doing things is forever coming up, like for eg. the best electrolyte, AFC, cooling at very low power, storage, buffering, solar, BOV and all other valves, keeping power... the list goes on and on. i am very happy for you that you got a good education, one needs that when dealing with complex stuff but did you know that you don't have to go to a high cost fancy school to know more than the average man? if you want knowledge all you have to do is go searching for it and with the internet there are alot of infomation out there and its almost free.

here is question for an educated individual like yourself. do you thing it is impossible to build a system that makes and store HHO with only the power of the sun?