Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello all (please read this)

Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
    I doubt your resons for this. these forums are here to share info and to debate for the better of the HHO community. If you are holed up in a little garage doing this all alone and come up with what you say you have and keep it to youself it might as well not exist. you talk of a patent which means you are shooting for $. do you really think big oil will let you make it through the door to get that patent. youll more likely be sleeping with the fishes. you are better off spreading videos and blueprints and hope for the best. but if youre trying to patent something and make money youre waisting your time. big oil knows more about HHO and hydrogen power then we do. why do you think all these companies sell all this low end BS, that says it works but doesnt do sh1t, and get away with it and theres no companies out there that sell systems that are legitimately getting 100% + gains in MPG's? the technology is known by them. the closer we get the harder they try to debunk it which is why when we, the small people, come upon a finding we broadcast it as much as possible so it gets out and more people build and use it.

lets say I stumble upon a system that will get a standard 25 MPG car up to 100 MPG's, call it product X, and I try to patent it and sell it to the public and to the car mfg's. do you really think they would let that happen? do you really think a trillion $ industry would just let some joe sell something that would cut 75% of their income and let the economy of this nation crash? the only people who will ever have product X will be the mechanically inclined enough to install it themselves and service it them selves. maybe one day we will transition off oil but it would take a very long time. maybe my great grand kids cars will come stock running on water or some other renewable resource. there are alread plenty of cars that run on hydrogen alone. there are even hydrogen ueling stations. why not just convert the world? OIL PROFITS, and the tax on the oil sales, thats why.

you are right about that sir, my lawyer told me the same thing and said it will NEVER get approved, that they will find something to stop it and delay it indefinitely but i say F it lets give it a try, if they stop it well i have a book to release LOL, they cant stop a book. but its what ever for me really, im just glad i can live 1 tank a year or close LOL. i bet all these highly educated top grads cant prove my system wrong. they are already looking into the cooling system right now and what i said about keeping the mixture temperature under full control. just wait until i give them the next thing to think about LOL

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by biggy boy View Post
    Welcome to the forum Richard.

I look forward to learning more from you!

Glen
    thank you, i got invited some time back but didn't have the time to be on it so i didn't join

fair enough.
    what car is your system on now?
    sorry for late reply on this, so many post i didnt saw this until now, my system is on my personal car 1998 Subaru Legacy (JDM) fully auto. i have some old videos on youtube when i just started out doing stuff learning about stuff. look for "RDL HHO"

Richard
    Do you use a pulse width controler to also control your amps, sorry if you have already talked about it.

Glen
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

How did you handle the ignition timing on your 2 liter engine pumping "30 LPM" of HHO?

Did you monitor your exhaust gas temperatures? If so, do you have before & after temps?

How do you control/regulate the flow amount of HHO to your motor?

That's an idiotic question, richard. Of course it is possible. Is it feasible witht the setup you described and to the extent of powering your car, recharging it at night, and getting 150MPG? Hell no.

Your kind of posts and general disinformation does way more harm than good to the area of HHO. If I seem like I'm on the offensive about you, well, I do not like frauds giving ME a bad reputation with the BS they spew.

Quote Originally Posted by Philldpapill View Post
    That's an idiotic question, richard. Of course it is possible. Is it feasible witht the setup you described and to the extent of powering your car, recharging it at night, and getting 150MPG? Hell no.

Your kind of posts and general disinformation does way more harm than good to the area of HHO. If I seem like I'm on the offensive about you, well, I do not like frauds giving ME a bad reputation with the BS they spew.
    I thought you said you were leaving the forum. Once again you've swown your true colors. You offer nothing here and critisize all those who try to contribute. BTW you don't need much help giving yourself a bad reputation your doing just fine by yourself.

why would you want to run people off who are willing to debate a topic or debunk a scam? the community is small enough, lets not make it smaller. Isnt the goal here to get this technology as public as possible so people who have a great knowledge in a specific field to get in here and do the research otheres might now be able to do?
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

phill email me so i can send you this ISO file of the dvd i was telling you about. helz_mcfugly@yahoo.com
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

why would you want to run people off who are willing to debate a topic or debunk a scam? the community is small enough, lets not make it smaller. Isnt the goal here to get this technology as public as possible so people who have a great knowledge in a specific field to get in here and do the research otheres might now be able to do?
    Yes agreed, BUT
    It would be nice if the critics would be nice about it.

It appears that some members here seem to freak out at posts made here.
    Then threaten to need to punch someone in the face. Or state they need to go punch a punching bag.
    To me this is just as discreditable to HHO as a person who BS and lie on the board.
    How do you bring credit to HHO if you are constantly flying off the handle?
    and calling peoples Ideas "Idiotic"
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.