Page 83 of 87 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello all (please read this)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    It makes sense that if the inefficient fuel burn is converting energy to heat, then if we can recover some of that energy back some way, then we effectively increase the MPG.
    Personally I think it would be better to vaporize the fuel as so many people have done, thus getting a much higher burn efficiency and so not producing the heat in the first place. However, if I understand it right, this ability has been hindered by the oil companies including additives in the fuel which prevent this working effectively. TEGs may be the next best thing. It's just a shame we don't live in a free market economy which would allow technological progress to follow the best route. Corporatist fascism (Government run by corporations) is what we have, not capitalism, and it is holding the energy revolution back, just the same way that the church held the Renaissance back as long as it could. I just hope the inquisitors and witch hunters can be stopped this time around, or I think we may have a problem.
    all that might be able to hold you back but not me LOL, i buy what i want anytime i want from China and do what i want with my car, in Jamaica you dont even have to get you car checked when it comes to fitness, the country is so free for all that you can just pay somebody to pass your car without even seeing it LOL, so yep my car is my business, i can do anything i feel with it and thank god for China. cheap TEGs!!!!!!!!!! OU is close i tell ya. after my next thread they will recall ever combustion engine car LOL

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
    whats a a shame is that youre not puting this idea in a new thread so peple dont have to dig through 80 pages to find it ya lug nutt.
    im sorry man, ill make one ASAP, its just that this thread gets alot of views daily so i didnt think i had to make a new thread but ok i will.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post
    TEG's have always interested me, but have you done the math? They dont put out very much wattage. Consider thier price how much would it cost to produce 1000 watts much less 3000 watts as you suggest? Another important factor is how long do they last?

I believe you also need 150 degrees F difference between the hot and cold side. So coolant water heat probably wont be hot enough to work.
    yes sir you are correct and i checked already

normal coolant temperature is http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...7185510AAiTLFU
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...0072156AAqWxOn
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...7114819AADRSc5
    http://www.mx6.com/forums/2g-mx6-oth...mperature.html
    http://www.justanswer.com/questions/...rating-coolant

so i am betting on 195f, so now to get the highest efficiency from the TEGs i will need to cool the cold side to about 50-45f and it can be done easy easy with a big enough trans cooler plus i look into all this and found that if im passing the coolant through the TEG system, the coolant will lose heat making the radiator do less work, the radiator fan will not turn on as often to cool the radiator as the coolant will be loosing some of its heat when passing through the TEG system LOL

now as for the power for the $ i found a place in China that sells custom TEG for cheap, well i think its cheap.

Talking

I'm just trying to recall something of interest that I might have said ("Absolutely bloody nothing" my missus has just told me), - drycells, injection point, dryer & no bubbler, amp draw possibly??

BTW, I'm up to 111% city from my starting MPG now, no electronics and no loss in performance. Plus engine is running cool. So now this original 27MPG petrol car is doing 57MPG city!!. It may sound impossible but I swear it's true and accurate testing. All will be disclosed when I'm done. Still no highway MPG done yet as I'm still doing tests and changes. When I've gone as far as I think I can with conventional means I'll do a long run and try to print an MPG to shut the naysayers up. (At least as far as free thinking people are concerned anyway.)

The BBC have just aired a 'Scambusters' style HHO battering program, so a few more people must be waking up to this technology than the powers that be would like, or they wouldn't be bothering??:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8313832.stm

The way I see it there are plenty of people who want to believe what they want, and will always find things to reaffirm their point of view. Only a relative few people seem to be willing to test things out for themselves. To them belongs the reward, as well as the burden, to realise that the world is based on a series of lies constructed to control people for the benefit of a few. I wonder how many millions of people have died throughout history worldwide on the back of these many political, religious and ideological lies?? I hope I can go to my grave without willingly adding to those numbers, especially with yours truly!. lol.
    i dont understand why nobody cuss you when you post your gain and numbers but when i do i get cussing LOL some people even want me off the forum and my thread close LOL and i post what im using and what im doing etc... i even have a few old videos to give an idea but you post nothing like that, just your results and still you dont get cussing. dam this world is so unfair LOL. anyways man i wish you all the best and as soon as you need any help with AFC just let me know

I suppose it's that my gains are within more normal parameters. I am aware that I haven't disclosed what I've been testing out to get these results yet, but I really want to get to the bottom of what's happening before I try to explain things. Testing takes a long time, but I think I'll have some useful info for everyone soon.
    The AFC will be my final implementation and is some way off for me at the moment. Does it control the ignition timing as well as the A/F ratio?

Talking

I suppose it's that my gains are within more normal parameters. I am aware that I haven't disclosed what I've been testing out to get these results yet, but I really want to get to the bottom of what's happening before I try to explain things. Testing takes a long time, but I think I'll have some useful info for everyone soon.
    The AFC will be my final implementation and is some way off for me at the moment. Does it control the ignition timing as well as the A/F ratio?
    ok no problem, i understand as it will be a longtime before i make a new thread about my new system too, and as for the AFC yes it does control ignition timing, im using 06:06 i didnt need to change it as my engine has VVT but it can be controlled. you really should give one of those AFC manuals a read. and what you said first
    I suppose it's that my gains are within more normal parameters.
    so are you saying that its just because i crossed the cuss out threshold? LOL i cant wait for you to cross it too LMAO

How about this

From the website
    This engine is ideal for saturated steam. Saturated steam is easily produced from waste heat, including the exhaust from IC engines. The boiler requirements are minimal because one can use very low-pressure steam yet produce substantial power using large diameter pistons with very short stroke. The ease at which the piston size may be enlarged without creating large, heavy, costly engines, makes this design increasingly attractive and utilitarian. The ability to utilize low-pressure steam to produce considerable power means that many processes that produce waste steam and heat can now recover that lost energy affordably.
    http://www.greensteamengine.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENsnutreEjQ

Talking

nice post man

Disregard my question about TEG, I'll look into this more Richard. I've been busy and need some time to catch up on a lot of reading. My mind has been wandering all over OU devices, trying to figure out what to pursue.

Thanks

Ever get that feeling that there's too much cool stuff you want to learn and not enough hours in the day?