Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DC Power supply anyone?

Well, I take back half of what I said... The output current is BACK up to 50A at lower voltages(<20V). The power that can be delivered is still around 1kW, so don't expect 50A at 100V. However, this SHOULD be able to supply 50A to a regular 13.8V HHO cell with minimal ripple voltages/currents. I'm going with two of these 1.8mF capacitors, so just the capacitors will be $26 alone. Price is still looking to be ~$150. Around the same as my DC "Hulk" unit since they are virtually the same technology.

I rarely say this about anything I build, but I just want it to be absolutely clear... This is a "USE AT YOUR OWN RISK" device. I won't put this out there without having my own confidence in it, but you are very capable of doing something rather stupid and hurting yourself... If you happen to DIE while tinkering this, don't come knocking at my door with a lawsuit. As long as you use it correctly, there shouldn't be any problems.

If your PS kills me Im going tobe very ****es off
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com