Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HHO and trailer towing?

Quote Originally Posted by spicerman View Post
    Is that "zolo F2S" an EFIE device??
    No not an EFIE device.
    Here the link.
    http://yhst-19807630266082.stores.ya...hoedition.html

Glen
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

my FS2 for the Ford was shipped saturday. Dan says he has one for the diesel even though its not listed on his web site.
    Glen im got a buddy of mine looking at the scan gauge tables to rty and figure out if and how to set up the air/fuel ratio. Maybe this coming week we'll get to it. It rained all week here so didn't do much on the car.

hey ramcostom,
    What engine do you have in that GMC?? I was wishin that I had a diesel engine to play with. Just curious... Diesel is supposed to benifit the most with water injection. The older models didnt have any exhaust sensors so you had the freedom to add as much HHO & water as it will take with out having to tweeking on any o2 sensors.
    I just got my HHO generator going, my efie is tweeked and I'm injecting about 1 OZ/PM of water. Eagle-research suggested that you start at 10% and add until you see not more gain. He claims that on some engines {all are different} you could cut your fuel usage in half. HHo is a must to get the best gains. Even with the volo fs2. Anyway, I took a 100 mile run to see what it would do. I thought my gas gage was not working because it didnt go down hardly at all, but I didnt fill the tank before I left. Now I'll get serious and let you know what it gets.
    I do like the volo FS2 That would save a lot of tune time. $85 bucks

my gmc dually has a 6.5 turbo in it. I just blew a head gasket so I am using maybe 1/2 gal of antifreeze per 800 miles of towing. I don't have the VOLO FS2 for this motor yet. Dan just sent me the FS2 for my Ford Focus and I just hooked it up yesterday.

Hey Ram I Found a guy in the neighboring town that does HHo too. I called him last night to see what he was doing. I didnt have much time to talk but he had some interesting things to say. He has a low profile semi tractor with a small block Commings diesel. He pulls a 32 FT 5th wheel with it. He said it was a "dog" especially pulling into the wind. (normal ) He had the fuel pressure jacked up and it was better But when he started running HHO it totally transformed the truck. He said he had a sixpack installed. The way he discribed it, I think it was the Jar type wet cells and he was blowing the HHo into the intake with an aquarium pump. He has an inverter installed and was using the 120v for the pump. He was really excited! He said he got pulled over for speeding while pulling up a hill and told the cop that he was road testing his HHO install. He popped the hood and showed the trooper what he did and talked him into a warning ticket.. That all could be B.S. but he was excited!!!

VOLO FS2 can be used on diesel. I seen it on the website.