Has anyone made a graph of their cell voltage vs. MMW? I think this is a very basic concept that needs to be established, but I have seen very little research in this area.

From my personal findings, I've found that MMW increases, to a point, with lower voltages. From my training, I have a very simple theory that explains this, so my findings match up pretty well with the theory.

Basically, the theory is like this: Lower voltages equate to a lower current density. If we treat the cell as a resistor, then the power loss(heat) is a function of the current squared times the resistance of the cell. The equations are a little more complicated than Ohm's law, due to a large amount of the power going into a chemical reaction, rather than just electrodynamics(back to Ohm's law). However, the concept should stay fairly the same. If we measure the cell voltage and current, you should be able to find a psuedo-resistance value for the cell(R = V/I). I think the relationship, however, is non-linear. This non-linear relationship, I think, is the cause of the voltage vs. MMW curve(not a straight line).

In other words, I'd like to see if anyone else has the ability to find this data. Of course, the data would be different due to the cell design/electrolyte concentration/etc., but the general idea and shape of the curve should be the same.

The expirement would go something like this. With a variable voltage supply, do a few runs at each voltage level, and measure your MMW at that voltage. Increase the voltage a little bit(say 250mV increments?), and repeat. Once you're done, post your results here. From an engineering standpoint, this data could be used to design new, more efficient cells, and power systems to drive them for maximum HHO output.