No, I'm CLFLYGUY over there, an ancient, ancient screen name from my earliest AOL training wheel days. While you're over there you've really got to read up on AlaskaStar's stuff. He's a real no BS young wizard from the top of the world with "the gift". I checked out Ecomodder last light, right after you posted about it, I'm gonna have to devote some reading time to that site because aerodynamics is the one true great love of my life, be it sailplanes, cars, sailboat sails, wind turbine blades (current love) or performance kites. With my wife, our ultimate goal is to live off grid with wind and solar for power, hydrogen and batt bank for storage, aquaponics for food, earth covered hose for insulation & element(s) protection and a semi-passive ammonia absorption HVAC system that uses a parabolic trough (solar) to provide the heat for the expansion of the refrigerant and photovoltaics to power the low current needs of the valves and trough shutters.
I also was tickled spitless to find that aluminum smelting and casting info over there. That is something I have needed the knowledge & ability to do, to be able to pursue my retirement income ambition of making custom low wind speed (Fla.) wind turbines.