Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
The way you stress cooling so much and talking about how extremely hot your system gets I would guess that you are making about 5 or 6 LPM of HHO. the rest is steam filled with e-lytes and your destroying your engine.
na Helz, i have master how to clean my HHO with my final bubbler and i have test my steam to see how much KOH is in it and its so little that it wont be able to damage my engine. look on my old video and you will see the line going to my bubbler is orange with KOH but the line coming from it is clear like new, i even collect some of the steam put it under a microscope to compare it to the mixture itself and its very very clean.

it was so funny when i just started on this forum and you guys laughed at my steam machine LOL and look now, thanks Roland hey Roland i just remember to ask you to touch back on timing please, because i would like to make it clean about engines with VVT and timing, when i just started everybody was asking me what i do about the timing problem but i didnt have to do anything because of VVT