Thread: How you explain this?

How you explain this?

How we have more energy (more miles) using HHO if the consumed dry cell energy needs become form DC exchanger hence from fuel?

I think what you're basically asking is "How do we get more energy(MPG), yet the electrical energy needed increases?" It's a thermodynamics question, and I've wondered the same thing.

I think the generally accepted theory, is that HHO increases the burn rate of the fuel mixture, and produces more efficient combustion(i.e. - more energy is converted from thermal to mechanical, rather than as waste heat). I can accept that, but I'd like to see hard evidence to back it up. I can't accept the Over Unity people's theory that you are magically tapping into the hidden zero point energy, or the other crap. You aren't just getting energy out of "no where", nor are you utilizing some sort of as-of-yet unknown fusion process...

thermodynamics question

Quote Originally Posted by karmagos1 View Post
    How we have more energy (more miles) using HHO if the consumed dry cell energy needs become form DC exchanger hence from fuel?

When compared to a Carbureted Engine, a Electronic Fuel Injection engine uses more energy. But the EFI engine can give you more MPG (energy at the wheels).

It does it by minimizing wasted energy. The same can happen by modifying the fuel with HHO. Using energy, to minimize wasted energy.

With the large amount of wasted energy with ICE's (70% plus of wasted energy) there is plenty of room for improvement.
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."