Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Maybe it's the Steam?

Quote Originally Posted by biggy boy View Post
    Man I'm so naive.
    I saw that in another of your posts and thought it was a dude cutting steel with laser eyes, but it just didn't look right, the laser part that is.
    That's funny, I thought the same thing. I was like that's a cool little laser eye guy, whats he trying to cut. LOL

That stuff belongs in the past. Good job

Talking

dam right it all have something to do with the STEAM!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by richard_lyew View Post
    dam right it all have something to do with the STEAM!!!!!!!!!!

Richard, I think ive been nudge enough

I start testing this "Steam Factor" this week

coooollll. I cant wait for the results. this power generator I have might be to damn big to do any testing on. I might go pick a cheap one up from pepboys. this giant I have is a monster. 24 HP, and it welds. HA
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Talking

wow i didnt realized that water vapor/steam had so much to do with my system
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9VQx...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
    so a good steam generator would have a coil around the exhaust manifold that heats water in a pressure cook type container with 2 release valves, 1 that releases the steam into the intake for combustion when it reaches the right pressure (what ever that might be, have to see that steam table) for the right "quality". and the second to release the over pressure to maintain the correct "quality"? sound right? simple enough if so. This is one of the tests Im wanting to try on my small power generator.
    I like this idea Helz- Any device that can use some of the waste exhaust heat to increase mileage is a good one. This increases the thermal efficiency of the engine by recycling waste heat and increase mileage. Sounds like a lot of work though...

This is how I got a 5.5% mpg increase (2.0 VW Jetta). I took a fogger like these http://www.mainlandmart.com/foggers.html. It makes "cold" steam with ultrasonics and about 1.5 amp current draw. I built a tank using 2 inch plastic piping. It does require 24 vac. A cigarete lighter inverter for a laptop is adequate to power it. The fog is ducted to a fitting just before the throttle body, same place I had my HHO going. No efie, map tweeker or any other ecu mods. No c.e.l. lights either. Also, I added an air scoop in front of the radiator to pressurize the tank. This also behaved like a speed regulator. Idling at a stop light only engine vacuum was drawing in the fog. But in traffic airflow through the tank increased with speed.

I also had a patent search done. They discovered that this fogger water vapor injection was patented in 1997, number 5671701. It describes exactly what some of us have been doing. US patents are good for 20 years. So, it won't be public domain intil 2017.

I am thinking of combining my Ti cell with this fog injector...
    Red Rat

OMG. Smack says its better to inject into the air box so all chambers get the same amount of HHOat about 6:15 minutes into the video. the first 6 minutes are about flow, over and over and over. so it must be true "because he says so fool"

umm ok? umm ok? , ok, um ok?
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Holy $hit. Smack actually said something with valid reasoning to back it up. Maybe 2012 really is the end of the world. Someone hold me. I'm scared.

Steam boost???

Hello All; been following your work with great interest. I'm having some problems, I've got a 4.2L engine, making about 1lpm HHO, on approx 25 - 30 amps. I'm not seeing much of an improvement to mileage, and wondering if maybe it's due to steam..?

Quote Originally Posted by H-JEEP-OH View Post
    Hello All; been following your work with great interest. I'm having some problems, I've got a 4.2L engine, making about 1lpm HHO, on approx 25 - 30 amps. I'm not seeing much of an improvement to mileage, and wondering if maybe it's due to steam..?
    You should be producing more output than this at 25-30A, but apart from that, steam actually helps increase MPG, so I don't think you should be worried about that unless the steam is condensing and not reaching the combustion chamber, in which case the spent energy in producing it will have been for nothing.
    It could also very possibly be the dreaded ECU compensating for the better combustion by injecting more fuel to cool the engine back down to its normal inefficient combustion temperature.
    I've just had a 2litre older Mercedes which I installed a 25A cell on and it's increased MPG by 70% above stock, so that is what is possible without the damn electronics interfering at least.
    I'd either try electronics to control the ECU or water injection to totally beat it.