Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Maybe it's the Steam?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by H-JEEP-OH View Post
    Hello All; been following your work with great interest. I'm having some problems, I've got a 4.2L engine, making about 1lpm HHO, on approx 25 - 30 amps. I'm not seeing much of an improvement to mileage, and wondering if maybe it's due to steam..?
    hello H-Jeep, how are you porting your HHO? in the air box or to the vacuum? and i bet you are using a wet cell

Thanks for the response! I'm ported to the vacuum intake on my carb. Maybe I simply need to put more cells in, according to one of the threads I've read here, to see results one needs about 1lpm per litre of engine displacement...

1LPM is good for getting a good gain but it depends on the engine. I hear of higher gains coming with a higher cylinder compression raying. My engine is 3.5 liters and I had a cell making 1LPM and I was getting a gain of 33%. But I just put a 1.5LPM system on it and it looks like I may be getting closer to 40%. Not sure yet because it hasn't been in there long. I'll know by the end of the week. I drive 60 a day.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by H-JEEP-OH View Post
    Thanks for the response! I'm ported to the vacuum intake on my carb. Maybe I simply need to put more cells in, according to one of the threads I've read here, to see results one needs about 1lpm per litre of engine displacement...
    vacuum on the carb? what year is your car? do you have a pic of the carb and where ur porting it? maybe you should try the vacuum line leading from the break pump

I don't know if you guys have seen this but it adds fuel toe the fire about steam injection

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd4ek...layer_embedded

I don't know if you guys have seen this but it adds fuel to the fire about steam injection

Maybe it's the Steam?

Quote Originally Posted by 350matt View Post
    I don't know if you guys have seen this but it adds fuel to the fire about steam injection

Wow, that's Awesome!
    Maybe it's the Steam?
    I'm convinced it's safe to say
    It is the steam !!!

1.7 LPH to .3 LPH is 84% decrease in fuel consumption which is = to a 500% increase in effiency on that small generator. A big diesel with a reported 75% decrease in Fuel Consumption. Incredible!!!

That guy seems to have It down! Check out his other videos on his site.
    He is not to clear on the roll (if any) of the inner rod. North south pole thing and i cant find what that rod actualy is.
    http://hydronica.blogspot.com/

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post
    Wow, that's Awesome!
    Maybe it's the Steam?
    I'm convinced it's safe to say
    It is the steam !!!

1.7 LPH to .3 LPH is 84% decrease in fuel consumption which is = to a 500% increase in effiency on that small generator. A big diesel with a reported 75% decrease in Fuel Consumption. Incredible!!!

That guy seems to have It down! Check out his other videos on his site.
    He is not to clear on the roll (if any) of the inner rod. North south pole thing and i cant find what that rod actualy is.
    http://hydronica.blogspot.com/
    wow i never tayght i would see this day so quick, maybe now some of these people will get off my back and leave me with my steam monster. funny thing is that about half my 20LPM is HHO LOL

Thanks for making this thread

steam from HHO system will destroy your engine

yes it is the steam, well the water, be it steam or water vapor. I would NEVER want the steam of my HHO system to be pumped into my engine though. even running it through the dry filter scrubber that we have all talked about in the past dont get it all out. they do work great if you run your e-lyzer at a low temp that doesnt create much steam but not so well with the steam generators (e-lyzer that runs at high temps) that alot of companies are selling and people are making, and saying they are getting high LPM outputs when its more then half steam and expanded gas. the source of your steam/watorvapor should be from a different source. E-lytes in your engine will corrode any metal it touches in your engine leading to engine failure. I would think your exhaust would rust pretty fast as well.

I have been testing water vapor and getting great results.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by richard_lyew View Post
    wow i never tayght i would see this day so quick, maybe now some of these people will get off my back and leave me with my steam monster. funny thing is that about half my 20LPM is HHO LOL

Thanks for making this thread
    The way you stress cooling so much and talking about how extremely hot your system gets I would guess that you are making about 5 or 6 LPM of HHO. the rest is steam filled with e-lytes and your destroying your engine.
    www.hhounderground.com