Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Maybe it's the Steam?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
    The way you stress cooling so much and talking about how extremely hot your system gets I would guess that you are making about 5 or 6 LPM of HHO. the rest is steam filled with e-lytes and your destroying your engine.
    na Helz, i have master how to clean my HHO with my final bubbler and i have test my steam to see how much KOH is in it and its so little that it wont be able to damage my engine. look on my old video and you will see the line going to my bubbler is orange with KOH but the line coming from it is clear like new, i even collect some of the steam put it under a microscope to compare it to the mixture itself and its very very clean.

it was so funny when i just started on this forum and you guys laughed at my steam machine LOL and look now, thanks Roland hey Roland i just remember to ask you to touch back on timing please, because i would like to make it clean about engines with VVT and timing, when i just started everybody was asking me what i do about the timing problem but i didnt have to do anything because of VVT

it was so funny when i just started on this forum and you guys laughed at my steam machine LOL and look now
    i still laugh at it, well not it, you, because there is not it, and how you go to every thread and act as if its credited to you. and how you go off topic in every thread, here you are in the thread about steam asking someone to talk about timing, which im sure youll also try to take credit for. And have you have still not come up with one single photo.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

heres a 150 watt heating element exposed to ducted steam.
    interesting effect http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfbByGdUiEo

thats pretty cool Roland. what is that, that hes using for a heating element and why the hell is it purple? if you notice over in his videos description he talks about these ultrasonic cold water mist foggers that Im soooooo wanting to try.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Is he passing water through the tube and the heating element is heating the water to make steam? Or is the heating element doing something else??

Glen
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

Talking

cool water vapor works a 135 times better then steam. steam is already expanded. cool water vapor is not. Water expands by volume by a factor of 135. Ill post a vid of my water vapor system when i get a chance. its not like the one i had before that works only at negitive pressure. its always injecting cool water vapor.
    www.hhounderground.com

I look forward to the video.

Here's a thought on steam.

Even at the rate of 100 liters per minute (Gas state) it will meet 1500 LPM of cool intake air before it hits the combustion chamber. ( for my 5.7 Engine) I think that would make it cooler water vapor. Probably more atomized & a higher rate of water vapor content ?

So if I do this right ?
    100 LPM @300F, dilutes with 1500 LPM @100F, that = average temp of 107F

According to what i gather if you can see steam it is below 212F and i think that means it will expand at the same 1600 : 1 rate as any other form of water.

My thoughts are kind all over the place with this, But I'm starting to think it probably not even possible to get true steam to the combustion chamber...

yea that sounds logical. I guess its about how to get the most (or enough/correct ammount) water vapor to the combustion chamber with the least amount of current used or draw off the engine, and that would be via steam from waisted heat from the engine. my water vapor induction only uses about 27 watts. not much at all and its giving a good amount. close to as much as that steam machine in that video Ide bet. Ill make the vid as soon as the temp outside is above death. Im a Texan and if its below 60 I cant move. and its frikkin 38f
    www.hhounderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
    ...if you notice over in his videos description he talks about these ultrasonic cold water mist foggers that Im soooooo wanting to try.
    The ultrasonic cold foggers do work. I just ran a single unit on my 2.0 engine. I wanted to try a gang of three or four to bump up the volume of fog produced and post the results. But I said before, they don't last long at all. My third one crapped out after only 25 hours or so. At $25 a pop, I have not even come close to breaking even in mileage savings. If these things were more reliable it would be worth it. I am going to yank it out and try a pump/spray nozzle approach. I have most of the parts, just need some time. Maybe over the Christmas break.
    Red Rat