Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how far can we cut the A/F and still run

F all yall. lol
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post
    Wow, you are the prettiest dude i have ever seen.
    Somthing along that line ran through my head also. Earing flat hair pretty eyes the slight viscay look. I'M IN LOVE..................not

My doggy would love to eat that pig head

Maybe it istime to change that avatar
    If you can read this, Thank a Teacher!! If you can read this in English, Thank a Soldier!!
    "A Veteran is someone who, at some point in his or her life, wrote out a blank check, payable to the United States of America, for an amount up to and including his life."

Yes 17:1 would be great, that is what I ment. Remember our cars use gas to cool the engine and if they overheat they dump as into it to cool it.
    If you can read this, Thank a Teacher!! If you can read this in English, Thank a Soldier!!
    "A Veteran is someone who, at some point in his or her life, wrote out a blank check, payable to the United States of America, for an amount up to and including his life."

take that.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

OK I take that back! Here just take my wallet and let me go. LOL
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

lets get back to hHO. No more peeing contests

Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
    take that.
    Wow that was too funny

It's ok, Helz, I still think you're a delicious dish, even if you do have a gun pointed at me!

LMAO! I was wondering when someone was going to make a "pretty boy" comment about his picture... Nice change though.

Biggy Boy how much are you seeing the EGTs selling for? You should check them out on ebay, they look legit and they are less than $100. Unless that's too much for you

Quote Originally Posted by velorossa22 View Post
    Biggy Boy how much are you seeing the EGTs selling for? You should check them out on ebay, they look legit and they are less than $100. Unless that's too much for you
    Yes EBay price is good at $100.00 most online stores want like around $150.00 and up.

I'd like to get one for under $100.00 thou! like $80-90 would be affordable.

Or if I can find a Canadian EBay seller at $100.00 that would work.
    When I was original looking at the EBay ones last month there was not any Canadian sellers listing them. Maybe I'll look again and see?

Glen
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.