Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: how far can we cut the A/F and still run

Here's one for $65 includes shipping
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Unive...Q5fAccessories

Quote Originally Posted by velorossa22 View Post
    Thanks velorossa!
    I looked at it the free shipping for in the States only.
    they want $34.00 for shipping to Canada, thats nuts!
    It should not cost more then $17.00 at the most.
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Boltazar View Post
    Somthing along that line ran through my head also. Earing flat hair pretty eyes the slight viscay look. I'M IN LOVE..................not

My doggy would love to eat that pig head

Maybe it istime to change that avatar
    LOL this was why he changed his avatar? LOL. i didnt think it was him, i taught it was just some random pic of a girl holding a pig's head until i saw his myspace. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by velorossa22 View Post
    Exhaust gas temp in a late way to tell what the cylinder head temp is doing. Restricting the gasoline to much can lead to some severe problems with the valves and head. You don't want to fry your catalitic converter, also.
    If you can read this, Thank a Teacher!! If you can read this in English, Thank a Soldier!!
    "A Veteran is someone who, at some point in his or her life, wrote out a blank check, payable to the United States of America, for an amount up to and including his life."

Quote Originally Posted by Boltazar View Post
    Exhaust gas temp in a late way to tell what the cylinder head temp is doing. Restricting the gasoline to much can lead to some severe problems with the valves and head. You don't want to fry your catalitic converter, also.
    Oh I was told that was the fastest/best way of telling if you are over heating.
    I was told not to use the water temp, as a means of monitoring whether you are running to hot. The exhaust temp gauge would be installed right in the exhaust header not the exhaust pipe.drill and tap the header. Yes I would agree it would be too late if it was installed after the cat.

What do you recommend Boltazar?

Glen
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.