Hello, Ive been doing my homework, looking to prepare an hho generator, I found something call the tube, is made with a 4 inch diameter about 8 inches long with two end caps on both sides about 12 inches long with the caps, on one cap I drill a 3/8 hole for a 8 inches stainless steel screw where I insert 12 two inches washers with lock washers between, after tight the nuts looks like a little radiator, inside the pvc I insert an stainless steel sheet covering the inside of the pvc and drill a hole for the positive screw holding the two ends of the sheet, the little radiator will be the negative and will be in the center of the pvc, not touching the inside stainless steel sheet, on the other cap I drill a hole for a plastic tap to refuel the pvc with water and another hole for the hose conector, Im using a 1/8 hose, everything looks nice, I conect a battery charger and the thing start to work nice, I conect the hose and inserted on a water container and bubbles come out very nice, about 2-3 bubles per second, the problem I have is heat, after 20 minutes running I almost cant hold the pvc with my hand, is really hot, current draw from the charger start about 7 amp and after 20 minutes was about 15 amp, so I believe voltage is not the problem hope that after one hour the max current will be around 20 to 25 amp, is this normal? can I run my car for long time without problems? main concern is the heat, a Im doing something wrong?Any help will be appreciated.....