Thread: Spammers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Spammers

I made a new q & a thing when you login that will hopefully foil these dang spammers.

bear with me, all.

Thanks for your support.

-Mike

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Andy
    HHOSportTrac
    21 Plate 3" X 7" KOH Dry Cell

So far so good!

Good luck with that I had to give up on one of mine own forums. I can go in there and ban 3-400 people a day. Yet the next day there are another 3-400 new spammers on the forum. I am half temped to just delete that forum all together but there are too many good members to just do so. For the sake of this forum I hope you plan works for you. For I love coming to this forum and seeing what every one is workin on. I have too many of my own projects these days. To come in here and help the other members out here as much as I would like too.

Angry This is getting rediculous!

We're getting more and more friggin' spammers in here every damn day! They need to be banned and have their posts removed!!!
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Best of luck with that I had to provide up on one of my own own boards. I can go in there and ban 3-300 individuals a day. Yet the next day there are another 5-500 new spammers on the community. I am 50 percent temped to just remove that community all together but there are too many excellent associates to just do so.