Thread: The system works..now tested

The system works..now tested

Hi all

I after making my own gen and bubbler went the whole hog. I purchased a hho generator kit, pwm unit and a hecchip.
    After some tinkering to get it into my car, ( vauxhall zafira 1.8 auto, 03 ), I took it on a 45 mile quick drive.

This car has been thirsty since I bought it 7 months ago, around 12-14mpg at best and after a fill up, it is usually hovering close to the 3/4 mark after 36 miles local stop start driving.

I drove locally for 45 miles, and the fuel guage has just left the full mark.

Only failiures was the MAF sensor, died on me and according to the mechanic, my past mpg was probably a sign it was on its way out anyway.

And

The bubbler keeps filling up and I fear some liquid may be able to enter the induction pipe, is there a way around this filling up or is it just a risk we take.

Thanks

Don

I realize this post is a few months old, but if you were overly concerned about water entering your engine, you could install a one way "check valve." I know they make ones for aquariums which allow air to pass through one direction while preventing water entering the other. You may be able to tinker around and get it to work.