Thread: how to hook up to vacuum and not get sucked dry

how to hook up to vacuum and not get sucked dry

whats that valve called that i can use to hook my system up to my vacuum line again?
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Hook it up just before the butterfly plate in the air stream,after the MAF sensor. Not to vacume hose.
    If you can read this, Thank a Teacher!! If you can read this in English, Thank a Soldier!!
    "A Veteran is someone who, at some point in his or her life, wrote out a blank check, payable to the United States of America, for an amount up to and including his life."

yea thats how I have it and it works fine. I just wanted to try it. i keep hearing it helps. my minds eye cant picture why but I was going to try just to say it tried. but check out where my MAF is. i think I have it where no HHO crosses it but as you can see, its the same distance from the butterfly as my HHO and they cant get any closer. the one im pointing at is where i wanted to try it.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Helz are you talking about a check vale AKA back flow preventer?
    Or a "T" fitting dude?
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

No T. Im was going to T into that line im pointing at. I had a check valve between my cell and a bubbler because when the bath cell would cool it use to suck all the water out of the bubbler to completely fill the cell chamber. but the way I have it now, the bath cell is completely full and bubbles up into a elevated chamber that also refils the cell. its just like a dry cell setup only its a bath cell and I dont have that problem any more so i moved my check valve up under to hood to act as a flash arrestor. now what im talking about is hooking my system up to a vacuum line on my engine, like everyone is trying to sat works better. if I did it would have more vacuum psi then my cell produces pressure psi in turn sucking the water from the bubbler into the intake. im wanting to know how people are going from a bubbler to a vacuum input without the vacuum sucking all the water out of the cell into the bubbler then out of the bubbler into the engine.
    www.hhounderground.com