Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You're a complete tw*t!!!

You're a complete tw*t!!!

Just thought I'd start this thread so anyone and everyone can voice their derogatory opinions here instead of the more serious threads.

So, just to start off....I think you're all a bunch of c***s!!!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Just thought I'd start this thread so anyone and everyone can voice their derogatory opinions here instead of the more serious threads.

So, just to start off....I think you're all a bunch of c***s!!!
    LOL RIGHT BACK AT YOU. DAM C***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is p***ing stupid. What a g*%#ass came up with ths Idea?
    You must be with B#g O*l

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post
    This is p***ing stupid. What a g*%#ass came up with ths Idea?
    You must be with B#g O*l
    man FFFFFF you and big oil!!!! you are both going down. at first you wanted people to think HHO didnt work FFFFFF you!!!!!!!!!! it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** all you mother ****ers who come in here with you ****ed up false claims. you **** tards should be sucking **** on street corners but youll probably end up selling your souls on water4gas.com before its over. I hope anyone who comes in here spewing bull **** out both ears dies with a **** in there mouth and a picture to provie it to show to their momma.

WOW. its like i just confessed all my sins and im a new man. thank you. and go **** yourself
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Talking

fffff all you mada fffffffers that say my system dont work then start to take little by little from it to make your system better, but still cuss my system LOL ffffffffff you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think you just jealous because you dont think that someone can be so far ahead. its just the nature of aaaaaaaaaaa ooooooooooo's. fear whats they cant understand and hate what they cant conquer. ffffffffff uuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if my system is not far superior to your then dont use anything from it then FFFFFFFFFFing hypocrite

i like this thread LOL. thanks Buster

You guys kill me LOL
    I wonder how long this will be here before
    One of those F""''ing Mods pulls this f'n thread down.
    Mother Nature educates all of us that are teachable. She's hardest on the ones who refuse to learn. Punishment is automatic, immediate, and without pity.

Quote Originally Posted by richard_lyew View Post
    fffff all you mada fffffffers that say my system dont work then start to take little by little from it to make your system better, but still cuss my system LOL ffffffffff you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think you just jealous because you dont think that someone can be so far ahead. its just the nature of aaaaaaaaaaa ooooooooooo's. fear whats they cant understand and hate what they cant conquer. ffffffffff uuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if my system is not far superior to your then dont use anything from it then FFFFFFFFFFing hypocrite

i like this thread LOL. thanks Buster
    I cant say ive seen anyone take anything from your system and use it.
    The only thing Ive found that was usable, that I havent used, in your "****ed up UN-efficient 20LPM HHO/steam machine/Bomb Idea" is an AFC, (glorifide EFIE) and you didnt invent THAT or electrolysis. So, the only thing left to pattent is your "bomb" storage part of your ****ty "Idea" and lets face it. thats never going to fly. who would give you a patent to a death machine? And all the heat and cooling your waisting yout time with = unefficientcy/waisted energy. OK enough of my ranting. Richard, good luck with your patent. I was really hoping the 100 MPG gains where a reality and not just a debate over an idea that has yet to yield any proof. the only way Ill ever believe it is to see it. I dont fear what I dont understand, I dont understand death but I dont fear it. Im not jealous in the liest, im just impatient. Hell Im a Texan, if NY is the capital of the world, then TX is the fist with the brass knuckles, of the world. what have I got to be jealous about. And I only work 1/2 from home now. I dont even need to save fuel, Im doing this for different reasons then you are, youre all about the $$$, You make that clear with your ****ed up pattent. kinda like water4gas.com. only they sell lies and junk, youre trying to sell a death trap. and i definently dont hate what I cant conquer. for instance. I dont hate the world . but ide sure like to change it even if I go broke or die ****ing trying.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Talking

LOL im too tired to even reply to this so ill just have a laugh b4 bed, and i am not here to sell anything even if i get it patent. read my first post "I am not here to sell anybody anything" LOL zzzzzzzzzz

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
    I cant say ive seen anyone take anything from your system and use it.
    The only thing Ive found that was usable, that I havent used, in your "****ed up UN-efficient 20LPM HHO/steam machine/Bomb Idea" is an AFC, (glorifide EFIE) and you didnt invent THAT or electrolysis. So, the only thing left to pattent is your "bomb" storage part of your ****ty "Idea" and lets face it. thats never going to fly. who would give you a patent to a death machine? And all the heat and cooling your waisting yout time with = unefficientcy/waisted energy. OK enough of my ranting. Richard, good luck with your patent. I was really hoping the 100 MPG gains where a reality and not just a debate over an idea that has yet to yield any proof. the only way Ill ever believe it is to see it. I dont fear what I dont understand, I dont understand death but I dont fear it. Im not jealous in the liest, im just impatient. Hell Im a Texan, if NY is the capital of the world, then TX is the fist with the brass knuckles, of the world. what have I got to be jealous about. And I only work 1/2 from home now. I dont even need to save fuel, Im doing this for different reasons then you are, youre all about the $$$, You make that clear with your ****ed up pattent. kinda like water4gas.com. only they sell lies and junk, youre trying to sell a death trap. and i definently dont hate what I cant conquer. for instance. I dont hate the world . but ide sure like to change it even if I go broke or die ****ing trying.
    ok im up and posting so i might as well give this a good reply. mr.d**k face, nobody here made their system from scratch!!!, all we do including yourself is compile a series of things other people made to let them work the way we want.

did you make your system from scratch all by yourself?

its all one big jigsaw puzzle with electrophysics and general physics behind it all. mr.dick face hypocrite if my system is not doing nothing above yours why are you using any of my methods? you should say f**k connecting to the vacuum, f**k a AFC, FFFFF cooling, ffff upgrading your alternator, fffffff making more HHO. just fff everything i have shared!!!!! but NO Mr.D**k Face hypocrite. you cuss it and still use parts of it that you understand. LMAO

hypocrites everywhere!!!!!!!!!!